for Bored as a Jelly Bean and Others

7/10/2005 c2 119toastyluv
ur poems r really funny...but in a sad, depressing sort of way
7/10/2005 c1 toastyluv
lol i liked this...super silly!
5/14/2005 c2 11Forie-mi
very interesting idea, i look forward to reading the Frisbee one...
11/28/2004 c2 169wantedINheaven
hah that is soo cute! I like it even if it is rather pessimistic (but then again I am really pessimistic so no matter - maybe that's why I like it?)
11/28/2004 c1 wantedINheaven
Aww that's cute! Very ncie, and I like it a lot!
5/29/2004 c2 108Kirona of the skies
Wow! Your poems have since become rather popular since I reviewed. ^_^;; I much like "happy as a clam". It's very random. And random is good! ^_~
2/4/2004 c2 iPi
I love these poems. I was having a really crappy day and the Jelly Bean one just brightened it up! Thank you!
1/26/2004 c1 Kirona of the skies
OH! I like! Very fun. I am going to start using that phrase more often, it is very amusing. You should definetly make that series you referred to. I will read it if you do! ((yeah, like that means anything...)) ^_~
1/27/2002 c2 12All Mighty Terrestrial
I never met anyone who contemplates their food as much as you do.
12/20/2001 c1 Ethan
I thoroughly enjoyed this poem. It was entertaining and enlightening in its own senses. It is probably the first piece of writing I’ve ever read about jellybeans but it was interesting none the less.
12/20/2001 c1 ChichiX
! That was cool insane weird disturbing funny poem. You're weird. man.
12/19/2001 c1 20Goth Gal
that was wicked! jovial, fun and thoroughly entertaining. write more! write more!
12/5/2001 c1 2Midnight Princess
Wow birdee- that's pretty darn good poetry! say... maybe you could go to college and get a degree in writing and go professional ^_^ you're good enough to... we need some other original works out in the book shops other than the overrated Harry Potter! (you can tell i have a grudge against it) keep up the good work ^_^
11/5/2001 c1 Sidhe
That was sooo funny!, you're teachers must be thrilled!

Sidhe
9/28/2001 c2 5Kiwikiipaa
That was so cute B! Now I'll never be bored again... glad I'm not a Jelly Bean ^_~ Ahh, I feel bad for the clam. Poor Clammy, now I'll never eat seafood again (yea right!) You're going to write more, right? You better, these were really cute :) Keep up the good Work B, ^_x
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »