for I Hate You!

6/12/2012 c1 RomanceObsessed
Is there another place where I can read the rest of this story? Please respond.
12/7/2010 c1 whatyoufancy
I found this and fell in love with it. I went to read the next chapter and obviously couldn't find it. I'm sorry for what happened to you. People aren't smart enough to think for themselves I guess... I hope i'll get to finish this story some day. It's rare to find truly good stories that keep your attention.
11/12/2010 c1 1truccieeboo
you're story is very well-written.

I really want to know who wins the bet.

would you by any chance pm me it or something so I can read it.

I know that you had plagiarism problems..

so it's up to you whether or not you want to send it to me.

thnxx if you do though (:
10/10/2010 c1 witeaya
oh, the first chapter sounds interesting.

too bad u took the story down. damn plagiarizers to hell!
12/28/2009 c1 tripping on love
Loved this, you're a really good writer :)
10/29/2009 c1 LifeFlamez
This stoy is really nice, im sorry people copy them but its good that you dont give up, i hope they mature too, good luck.
8/31/2009 c1 Strangely Natural
GREAT start to the story, intriguing and interesting from the first paragraph, I love Eve's ambition and goals, and I like Julian's cultured style and Eve's cooky mother's sneakiness. I hope more chapters are to come, this seems like it could be a classic favorite for many. Good Luck!
8/24/2009 c1 6mylifeismine
Ah, damn, I really wannted to read this. hehe
7/20/2009 c1 littlemiss76
I like. Were is the rest?
6/17/2009 c1 24Sorrow's Smile
you should continue it! It's really good and funny.
6/5/2009 c34 kone4
wa
6/5/2009 c35 kone4
Oh, and you should totally write a sequel for him, and including Julian and Eva's adventures as parents!
6/5/2009 c1 kone4
:) What about Dederick? He needs some loving.
4/25/2009 c35 2renegade01
Aloha! El amigo... (and thats wer my spanish talent dies ;)

Loved it all! I loved it even more cos i didn't hav to wait for updates. Hehe. And the fact that I spent all day today pretty much reading it is gana come back and bite me in the but considering I should be studying for my exams in just over 3 weeks. Ah, the sacrifices we make...

Anywho, back to your story. The plot was great, the characters were great. (i know, my words of insight are famous...) The amount of Drederick in there was teasing cos he appeared enough to make you love him but not enough cos your left wanting more. Any yes, i am definately in favour of a sequel and even more in favour of said sequel revolving around a previously mentioned stud. :)

Aww, its so cute that she gets pregnant in the end! (I really hope no-one reads this review before finishing the story cos, sheesh, talk about a spoiler). Getting married in a private aeroplane... now THATS original.

*_^
3/15/2009 c35 intercostalspace
you know no matter how happy i do feel for Julian&Eve. Dederick's situation is just absolutely heartbreaking! thanks for the fic.
388 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »