for Nightime hunt

9/2/2007 c1 53Head or Tales
Wow, I especially liked the " she consumes him " part and every single word of this poem was appropriate and makes it wonderful.

great writing
12/17/2006 c1 70Michael Aliester Smith
Wow. Amazing. This brings to mind those old hippie movies with the shaggy lamp shades and the... Meh. Anyway. Very well written. The imagery is exquisite.
6/22/2006 c1 137Ria Mala
I absolutely adore this poem! The one tiny thing that I would suggest is to not cut up the lines with breaks, as in the last 2 lines of your poem. Although it makes those words more poignant, it jumbles the flow of your elegant language.
6/21/2006 c1 31Leaving Here
love this : Pretty little snake eyes~Liz
6/21/2006 c1 65Aquafied
vicious man-eater

women are the faintest slime of delusion.but not slime, thats disgusting
6/17/2006 c1 18Plinky
Wow. Couldn't pinpoint why, but I like this. Love the first line. And lovely use of words - really beautiful.

Keep writing!
6/16/2006 c1 31bjw
Ooh I love this. It's just the right mix between exotic and chilling and sensual. Especially the first stanza and the end. "Shake of her hips and flick of her tongue"..."Bloodstained..." Wow. That sent shivers down my spine. Wonderful writing!
6/14/2006 c1 67astral boy
yeah, really nice imagery and concepts! i like the sunrise beginning/ending.

thanks for your review.!
6/13/2006 c1 612simpleplan13
I love the metaphor with the snake and the whole concept of the hunter really being the prey.. the last & first lines are amazing.. awesome awesome poem
6/13/2006 c1 13acid rain nd sour bubblegum
this was very well written. the imagery is amazing. i love the way you describe the "hunt" of sex. how both a male and female lust for it. its a great piece.
6/13/2006 c1 15Oriel Vaughn
If I could whistle, I would. This is pre-tty. ^^ I liked the effect of the S-alliteration practically throughout the poem. Really great imagery, and very well-written.
6/11/2006 c1 11Katybuckets
gorgeous

reminds me of my older stuffexcept this is well written : )

Thanks for the review btw
6/8/2006 c1 879Moondog Dozier
I like the voice and tone in this. So specfic and captivating. This creates a scene that stands alone, and is relatable to so many other relationships-attachments-emotions. Very well written. The intensity is marvelous.
6/7/2006 c1 His Mercy's Waiting
Oh, wow. Those last two lines are really good:

"Bloodstained as the newSunrise."

Very descriptive. This is cool, keep writing!
6/7/2006 c1 a lonely september
this is great. i love the play of seduction that's expressed so nicely in this, and the ending. it just leaves a lingering haunting/creepy feeling to it. very well done. : )
17 Page 1 2 Next »