for Incest: It's All Relative

8/29/2006 c2 Ruby
Hi cant be bothered signing in. This was really great but im a bit confused. I dont get the second chapter. Like, why steven is still in the house, and all that. Anyways written real well! Keep it up!
8/29/2006 c2 1Skate
Aw, Steven is sweet. I absolutely love where this story is going. Keep up the awesomeness

-Skate
8/29/2006 c2 9la-balm
I think its a good story! Keep on writing!
8/28/2006 c3 118Lady Glass
Aw, Steven's sweet. I like the pie thing, it's a cute idea. Did you think it up or does this have any significance to something else?

I've known a few people with lupus, one of which has a really serious case and it sucks because her husband died in a car accident when their son (who's a year younger than me) was pretty little and she's worried about what will happen to him if she dies. It's pretty serious.

Much love and BIG KISSES,

Steph
8/28/2006 c1 Lady Glass
Actually, my favorite book is about incest. Wasteland, by Francesca Lia Block. It's amazing and I really recommend it if you haven't read it already.

This is really good, well-written, and I hope you don't abandon it like a lot of authors on this site do with a lot of their stories (I'm guilty of it...more than once).

I'm off to the next chapter!

Much love and BIG KISSES,

Steph
8/28/2006 c2 17Danica Loy
this is so good, and so emotional. Hey this reminds me of a incest story I wrote about separated twins, maybe you could find some inspiration from that. I'm just trying to help I know what it's like to have writer's block! *smashing blocks recklessly with Danicaloy's giant hammer* I will keep an eye out for this story, count on that.
8/28/2006 c1 reject.in.lust
i liked it...it didnt move as fast as other incest stories go, sort of eases itself into it...really good
8/28/2006 c2 WitchGhost
Very intresting story so far! I have that same problem, knowing what I want to write but not able to write it down.
7/24/2006 c1 2Bunnie Love
this is a very good story i really didnt mind about brother and sister but very good writing...
7/19/2006 c1 1Skate
Hey, love the story so far. Even though it is about a disgusting topic, you shouldn't stop writing about it. I think it's pretty interesting. You should definitely keep going with it. Can't wait to read more :D!
6/26/2006 c1 2akaCHEEKS
i actually don't think it's gross... i mean... i'm weird.. i don't even think step-brother's and step-sister's having a relationship is gross... o wellz.. whatever...
6/12/2006 c1 IndigoCrayon
Incest is like a no-no. But this story seems melodic, or some other nice word. =D I like the way it's told, makes it nice and touching.
6/8/2006 c1 nelle
hmm wanna keep my eye on this
6/8/2006 c1 54a-poets-soul-ablaze
Incest is gross,but I found this story touching in a small way,I really do hope to read more and just see where this winds up!
179 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12