for Black Crayon

12/28/2007 c1 40Romanze
GAH! OMG! this one is my fav of all the crayon ones! i hope u go thru all 24 or w.e. colors in a box, because these are amazing!

i can tell this ones... extremely personal. everybody makes mistakes. this is absolutely astounding. keep it up. im a huge fan.
12/14/2007 c1 15Saoirse Devan
this really hits home. i like the metaphors and how you being gently, turn "angry", and go back to gentle for the last line. amazing job!
12/11/2007 c1 612simpleplan13
I love the part about the crayon knowing not to break.. the piece is full of emotion and i can definitely relate... I'm not a big fan of the capitalization, but what i really cant figure out is why the last line isn't capitalized, but thats prolly just me
12/10/2007 c1 16Imperfecione
I love the way you start yelling in the middle. then fade of. Almost like a whisper. Note to self. Life is so cruel sometimes, isn't it.
11/3/2007 c1 7facingdemons
Interesting poem. I can relate very well since my parents are hounds about me getting good grades. An 84% isnt good enough for them. Sad eh? I liked this poem. Keep it up and thanks for the review.
4/9/2007 c1 M. Williams
Starts out almost very gentle, and then whiplashes into something else entirely. I like it. Portrays the mindset/mood of the speaker very well.
3/10/2007 c1 52meaninglessTears
i had to read this one cuz i love the color black. as for the poem... i like it. i think we all try to live as close to perfection as we can but... yeah we do make mistakes and fail to be perfect. u're not alone. well written tho. keep writing!
8/8/2006 c1 31Leaving Here
wow. i can totally relate to this...i love the rant. its how i think.great job.~Liz
8/8/2006 c1 24Yahoska
i really love this poem... it really gets to me.. and i like the idea of crayon-centered poems... it's really original
7/7/2006 c1 15Beloved Sin
OMG! I love love love it! its deep with light words! keep up the good work!
7/7/2006 c1 46Former Kimmi Gray
Whoa... like... Whoa...

And actually Bound is inspired by a story I have up. Windows to the Soul: Blue Shadows. If you like the subject of bound, please, read the story and see what you think!
7/3/2006 c1 24Tad Zendol
I'm sorry Lordelfy, but I did not enjoy this poem in the least. I find it easily written by anyone else, but the simplicity was not pleasing, as it is in other pieces sometimes.

I found it quite "emo" and "gothic", something which I don't usually like in poems.I'm sorry, but this wasn't a piece I would remember.

Tad
7/1/2006 c1 19hOpeinareddress
I liked this a lot. If it's not one of your best, then I'm sort of jealous, because even my greatest poem wouldn't be as good as this. It's very well written, too. I love it.
6/29/2006 c1 ladedahladedahladedah
i love it. it is amazing. i love the voice it screams at me with.
6/27/2006 c1 4Forlorn Life
Wow. Insightful. What brand of crayon is that? Mine always break and i have to buy new ones. I love crayons! The poem really is good. If you write one with a grey crayon LET ME KNOW!
16 Page 1 2 Next »