for Hidden in the stars

7/25/2006 c1 59Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys
Last line summed it all up very well. I can say that i relate to this! Good work, keep it up^-^
7/19/2006 c1 73Jezsh
hehe is so pretty. First I read it I was too tired but now reading it again it's so lovely and delicate.
7/17/2006 c1 237classic violet
'So I run from you, tracing the constellations across my skin'

that was truly beautiful beyond words. wow. just incredible. this poem is so imaginative and lovely.
7/13/2006 c1 879Moondog Dozier
The motion of rushing in this is marvelous. Constant emotion and connection to celestial things-occurrences enhances the overall tone. Well done.
6/22/2006 c1 34Nine-Black-Roses
i loe the last verse.such strong imagerywell donex
6/21/2006 c1 65Aquafied
You make me feel like a new day,-thats lovely

interestingly delicious
6/20/2006 c1 27Krys
The figurative language is lovely in this piece, very strong in it's imagery and very powerful in it's meanings.

I like the line "Seems like the moon's my lover now" because I really felt the desperation at that point. It was bitter memory and a feeling of loss that came to mind when I read it.

Awesome job. Good luck in your poetry contest! Thank you for your review.

~Krys
6/20/2006 c1 612simpleplan13
I like this.. the whole sky thing is great... very pwoerful piece
6/17/2006 c1 31none of burt's beeswax
This is very seductive and reading it makes me think of seeing the moon on my bedsheets. Anyway, perhaps "The skin under your fingertips" would sound better than "Your skin under fingertips." But I don't know. Whatever you want to do. I love that first analogy, though. It's spectacular. Also, itself is one word. This is very good.
6/17/2006 c1 79Spare Change
I love pretty words. Excellent presentation. The last line had me hanging for a moment there. :)
6/17/2006 c1 gold against the soul
Stunning imagery, bittersweet sentiment. You have a unique twist of phrase which helps to make this poem special. Lovely work.

- gold against the soul
6/15/2006 c1 14mindOFdeliriousUNREST
this is awesome work. the words showed all the emotions... whether they were spoken of in the poem or not.
6/14/2006 c1 35Infinity Plus One
Excellent poem with a delectable choice of vocabulary. Now I cannot remember if you are on my authour alert list so I'm going to add you.
6/14/2006 c1 a lonely september
'sun rising unsure of itself as it strips off the night to sine whole new shades of secrets' that's incredible. amazing line.. . . this whole poem is just great. 'acrid smoke and the smell of flesh masking each confession from your eyes' i love that. i love love love it. increedible. this whole poem is just amazing. really.
6/14/2006 c1 53AchtungBabyAchtung
i love the contrast between the end and the beginning, its beautifully done. ;) iz xx
18 Page 1 2 Next »