for One Night

1/8/2013 c13 luv4jake
I loved it as always. I can't wait to read more soon. Until next time.
1/8/2013 c12 luv4jake
oh snap I can't wait to read the next chapter. I enjoyed this chapter as always. Until next time.
1/8/2013 c11 luv4jake
omg that was the best chapter to date. I loved it so much. Until next time. I can't wait to read more soon.
1/8/2013 c10 luv4jake
I love Anna she is too cute. I'm glad James is successful he deserves it. I enjoyed this chapter and I look forward to reading more soon. Until next time.
1/8/2013 c9 luv4jake
I loved this chapter. yay Anna is here. James calling was ironic and I liked it. I can't wait to read more soon. Until next time.
1/8/2013 c7 luv4jake
I love it and her friend really came through for her so did her mom. Until next time.
1/8/2013 c6 luv4jake
poor Rachael Damn it. I enjoyed this chapter though and I look forward to reading more soon. Until next time.
1/8/2013 c5 luv4jake
it's starting to get really good. I can't wait to read more soon. Until next time.
1/8/2013 c4 luv4jake
I like it. I'm glad their becoming friends again. I enjoyed this chapter and I look forward to reading more soon. Until next time.
1/8/2013 c3 luv4jake
yikes that was hot and I do like James. I enjoyed this chapter and I look forward to reading more soon. Until next time.
1/8/2013 c2 luv4jake
oh snap I feel bad for both of these kids already. I enjoyed this chapter and I look forward to reading more soon. Until next time.
12/20/2012 c15 2OrangeKiss
Amazing story. I totally fell in love with James Harden and, of course, little Anna! 3
12/9/2012 c1 21rosieroo
Hey there! I'm happy to say that your story has been added to A Drop of Romeo's website under the category of Miscellaneous! Here's your review:

Rosie Thinks: I'm usually not a fan of pregnancy stories, but this one is just... wow. The summary definitely caught my eye at first and this is a story I could read again and again. It's not overly long - 30 000 words - but awaitinglove spins a bewitching story within that time. It's not overly complicated but it still has an original plot line and individual, un-stereotypical characters.

James is the incredibly smart loner, who is presented as a bit of a rebel until more of his character is revealed and you see how gentle he really is. Rachel has always been underestimated by her peers due to her looks and is a bit too selfless for her own good. And, fighting with their own inner battles, they form a tentative friendship that soon develops into more. Rachel's emotions are perfectly captured and as a reader, I could really feel them.

This story has the perfect mix of drama and cute-ness, with a poetic prologue and almost perfect grammar. By the epilogue, however, the fluff became almost suffocating, but that could just be me. I guess that after all the drama Rachel and James went through, they do deserve some cliche fluff-iness!
12/5/2012 c15 puppylove216