for One Night

6/16/2006 c1 hi
Hahah. I'm liking this boy.
6/16/2006 c1 lilazn90
WoW! I love it! This sounds like something I would be really excited to read! I can't wait till you put up Chap.1!
6/16/2006 c1 28woodstock1969
Oh, this should be interesting! I hope you decide to keep it up, and I hope you update soon!
6/16/2006 c1 lei
Intresting. You could go a lot of ways with this piece; it'd be cool to find out. Please update!
6/16/2006 c1 1iluvsweep
seems like an interesting start to a good story! the mysterious, aloof kinda guy...who gets the girl pregnant :O and he doesn't know i'm guessing? that's the lie? can't wait to see what happens next...please update!

(ps, i love your other story, goodbye is the beginning, love trent! even though i'm pissed at him for leaving laila and not telling her and then not calling her and all that haha, but i think it's written really well! as much as i want them to get together, don't let it happen too soon, let trent sweat it all a lil bit more haha...oh yeah, will we be seeing mitchell and danielle again soon? they're so cute! wonder how they're finding married life haha, ok this is a hugee bracket thing, so yeah, update soon and i love your stories!)
6/16/2006 c1 deedeedee
whoanice introthat sounds heaps interesting!damnn.. pregnant aye?thats surprisingthis guy sounds hoti love the black hair & blue eyes& that he plays pianothats awesomeyour continuing this story right?
6/16/2006 c1 8bagelmoo
Hanging... off cliff... fingers... slipping! Must know what happens!
6/16/2006 c1 1Presume
Wow...i'm enthralled already. You've done great so far, and i hope you'll continue soon.
6/16/2006 c1 39CynicalValentine98
Hmm... Intersting. Can't wait to read more.
6/16/2006 c1 6Jenneration
Oh, wow. I think this is a really great idea! Fascinated so far ;D

I wonder where this leads to, because it sounds very, very intresting to me. Nice prologue :D

Can't wait to read more! Update whenever you can.

|:~:| Keep on writing! :]

:~::*::~:Silent-Rebel:~::*::~:
6/16/2006 c1 10Firespirit44
Erm. Short prologue..nothing much to review on so far. So James is a writer and a musician? Interesting..I'll bet he writes his own lyrics. Though for a guy so serious..he goes and gets her pregnant? O.o Seems out of character..oh well. Update soon!
6/16/2006 c1 Ms.Romantic
good so far
6/16/2006 c1 2yeapitsacar
That was a brilliant prologue! I definitely can not wait to hear more!
6/16/2006 c1 Unrecognizable
Exciting, can't wait to read more!
6/16/2006 c1 2delusional101