for Love is a strange thing

5/13/2008 c1 krista terel
i see here a girl who obviously knows nothing of the true meaning of love, rather what she has been told. love does not bend and break. love is a much deeper connection to something, one so deep you become infatuted with it, it becomes part of you. once you are roped in...yes, it is hard to let go, but the one person who truly loves you will give their whole heart to you, and the one who breaks it, wasn't worth your time or heart.

love is not a strage thing, but a thing of beauty, in the depths of your heart. remember that always.

you are truly blinded by what you THINK the word love means. if you are going to claim you fall this hard in love, it's not ethical. love tells no lies, but points out the imperfections in everyone. it's life...you don't just walk away from everyday struggles, and love is just one of those weights upon your shoulders. get used to it.
5/13/2008 c1 Valia Derwend
I think that the image portrayed seems fake. I don't think that the writer has an honesty about love that should be expressed when one does write about love. The poem seems to be written more for the sake of putting pretty words together than truly telling something. If a writer writes about love they have to know love personally. What I perceive from this is not of a human emotion but bull crap. I don't know what you were going for, but it sounds like 5 million other bad poems that have been written. Phrases such as "eats you up inside", "love makes you blind", and "tear your heart in two" have been said too many times to count. Don't write about love if you can only copy and paste popular phrases and sayings.

Valia.
10/28/2006 c1 3Da Vinci at Work
Gorgeously portrayed poem. The last line seems to just linger in the air. Very well written.
10/4/2006 c1 75blue704
the last line is a brilliant ending, really catching.

"Stranger is the wanting, the wanting for love to return to you."

i've felt this, i've cried this...wow
9/11/2006 c1 10we-were-sumn-more
I love this poem,the story behind it is realistic and alot can relate to it..great rhyme scheme too!its going on my faves!hehe-DEE
7/14/2006 c1 1Spirit Tigress
Nice poem! I can see a lot of truth in there too.
7/7/2006 c1 1mrs.pookie
wow...that was like, really, super good.:]]
7/3/2006 c1 8writerwithoutacause
beautiful
6/16/2006 c1 44RandomEuphoria
"I turn to walk away, just to prove myself I can" Thats a very (for want of a better word) 'real' real line. I like this. I think a lot of people will be able to relate to this one.