for I think, she said

8/3/2011 c1 229punctured.lungs
profound as well as confusing.
1/6/2007 c1 95Ellin Louise
The words seem of tie themselves up into knots... I like this poem, the structure and the style is relatively simple and straight forward but there is something charming about the words and the conversational flow they create.
8/24/2006 c1 69this is britt
I like it- confusing and profound kind of walk the same borderline. it was a little confusing, but mostly I liked it. thanks for the feedback, by the way. lines tend to be long, you're right- I need to write a haiku or something. that piece is not one of my favorites, I think I wrote it last winter after a long dry spell? I can't remember. but I like how this all ties together, from the beginning to the end. nice.
8/8/2006 c1 879Moondog Dozier
Wonderful jumble that if read closely makes complete sense. I like how this was woven together. Very well written.
7/28/2006 c1 63silentscreamer07
I loved this! Hmm...i think it's so profound...it's confuzing..;) haha..anyways..the lines:

"I think she said, we can inspire beauty"

That's a great line...it just seems inspirational almost..:D Very envious for not having thought that first :P Anyways *keep writing* Hope to see more posted soon!

~britney

and thanks so much for your review..and I completely agree...emo's have ruined the word Pain...*sigh* maybe ruined isn't the right word, but over-used it anyways...thanks again though! :D *keep writing*
7/27/2006 c1 With Rhyme and Reason
Yeah. Profound or just confusing. I'll lean towards profound, because I like to pretend I'm smart, and I don't like admitting when I don't understand something. :) But what the hey... I might as well hazard an analysis of this poem.

I'm sensing some physical vs. metaphorical tension in this piece. The "what we knew" vs. "what we thought" stuff it really good. We try to decide which to follow-what we know to be true, or what we think might possibly be true or if this or that or the other thing happens to happen (what a horrible sentence that was... I'm sorry for exposing you to that). It's also very interesting that this is in past tense: thought, knew, said, etc. It makes me wonder what's happening in the present. And it also makes me consider that "what we knew" is the past, while "what we thought" is a manifestation of the present or future. I have NO idea what the hell I'm talking about.

I like poems that make me think. So I like this poem.

J
6/18/2006 c1 136Elliptical Shapes
No, tell your family to shut the hell up. This is cool, it makes a great deal more than sense, it is a truth.

An important truth

Keep writing

Alan
6/18/2006 c1 73Jezsh
profound until the last two lines? Then I'm lost. Nice work though, I like it.