for BIG MUCH

1/30/2007 c4 6Onion Ring
Sorry that this review sucks, but it sucks that this story is on hiatus. the beginning was aweome, but then i got kind of out it, but it is beginning to catch up so i wanna see what happens..
12/21/2006 c4 nadljfaithglingh
Haha, I like your story :)

It's very...interesting? Argh, I can't think of descriptive words right now.

Which are called 'adjectives'.

Yeah, those.

Update again soon!
12/10/2006 c4 Alenor
heya, this is good so far. i can't wait for more to see what happens ~ Alenor.
12/10/2006 c4 tamara20
hey i like your story it sounds like it's going to be vary interesting.
12/10/2006 c4 12Billy Shears
This is an awesome story, I'm definetly sticking around to see what happens next. That being said, update soon please! :D
10/2/2006 c3 Faye
bwuahaha! Update soon. I'm lovin' the chemistry there!
7/24/2006 c3 Lady Knight Bella
Yay! I like this new story. It's different and fun. The story line moved well in this chapter, it feels like you were able to take a bit more time with this one, so it feels less rushed. Great job and i hope you find the power cord again! Dead batteries are bad. :)
7/21/2006 c3 UndiscoveredLiterati
I loved it! The plot moved along and it was quite funny.
7/20/2006 c3 2happilynuts
Haha...i love the way you've turned out your characters!
7/20/2006 c1 happilynuts
yes! This is a realy wonderful read...please update!
7/19/2006 c3 bittersweet girl
YAY~! i love this i love kate! she's such a role model, this story makes me laugh aLOT!
7/18/2006 c3 1Jaeiyola
Amazing chapter. I love the part about the 'million-watt smile'...that was hilarious!
7/17/2006 c3 icedfaerie
I absolutely LOVE this story! It's amazing...I'm sad I didn't find it earlier...I love Kate and Stanton *giggles* (I sound like a two year old) is just damn hot. I can't wait until the next chapter, fellow Canadian! It sucks to have your wire all the way in Pakistan and you can't *sobs* update...perhaps you can visit my aunt...and you can use her computor!...probably not..but I'm waiting for that update.!
7/17/2006 c3 aish
i love your story.. i hope you update it soon.. =)
7/15/2006 c2 18KG Jonta
Love it. I can't wait to read more.
28 Page 1 2 Next »