for A Novel Romance

6/26/2012 c1 aprilyap86
Hi,

I think this novel is really great. Everyone dreams of a perfect guy and to simply see that person in life would be a blessing. I look forward to what would turn out with their love affair if they both end up to be together.

April
1/28/2010 c18 5Alice Carrie
Good job with the story!

YAY!
7/16/2009 c1 Alice Carrie
AW!

Cute to the max the last part.

She was soo right too dump that guy, though she should've let him talk first.
9/10/2008 c1 Clare
hi! I really enjoyed this first chapter! But I couldn't help but notice that you said the Taxi driver was Arabic AND had an Indian accent? Anyway, I'll be looking forward to reading the next ones!
5/1/2007 c18 3AJS
This is an interesting idea, but for the most part I felt like the only reason why her story she was writing held such resemblance to her realities with Joseph was because she wrote that story about the guy who she wished she had, and Joseph was just that guy. Although it WAS weird how he returned her clip and was stopped by her glance or whatever. Hm. I don't know. I feel like this story is lacking actual development in the relationship between Joseph & Laurelle, though I'm not sure why. I think it might be because we don't actually see much of them together; for the most part, things are just summarized and explained.

And what's the deal with Jake? Because I agree with everyone else - he definitely did seem to be sporting some feelings for Laurelle. Btw, I love her name. It's so pretty :)

I know we didn't get much of Joseph's perspective and his thoughts on everything because this was all written in 1st period from Laurelle's point of view, but I'm just curious as to why Joseph chose her over everyone else. For the most part, we really don't know what Joseph's thinking and I feel like I don't even really know his character that well. :x

Anyways though, I like the idea of this, and I'm glad that it had a happy ending :)

- Alyssa
10/4/2006 c18 storyteller451
wow! I loved it!
8/17/2006 c18 1Write a Wrong
This is a beautiful story. I'm kind of sad it had to end! It's very original (the book seeming real, etc.), and you've got a real talent with words. I look forward to more of your work.
8/14/2006 c18 Evil
Yay I love happy endings! Would you consider a sequel? Because there is room for development in the relationship between Laurelle and Joseph. Perhaps you could add more in when you edit the whole story?Anyway, looking forward to reading more stories from you! :)
8/13/2006 c18 5anacharlie
Aw! I loved reading your story. =)
8/12/2006 c17 1Twinkle Star Bell
aww so cute. Update soon. This story is really good.
8/12/2006 c17 12CatNap
aw... This made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! I love the end! It makes me feel all teary!
8/12/2006 c17 1Write a Wrong
Woo-hoo! This story's like a good rollercoaster- sending me through twists and loops. It also is really sweet...
8/12/2006 c17 5anacharlie
Joseph is here! Joseph is here! I could go jumpoing around the room. he's real, right? Joseph is not going anywhere, is he?=)
8/10/2006 c16 1NiMi
Hmm, ending this chapter here was pretty awful, because I'm dying to see how it turns out. I have a secret; I'm not sure I really liked Joseph that much anyway, he seemed kind of one-dimensional. I'm super excited to keep reading, so update again soon!
8/10/2006 c16 5anacharlie
No! I wanna cry! Joseph can't go. I mean, ok, chances are he's not real, but still. He can't go.
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »