for My Repentance

6/26/2006 c1 33LightfootLee
Wow I was actually just talking about this with a good friend of mine. It reminds me of being the "new kid" where nobody knows the real you, and you're afraid to tell them. Excellent job with uncommon word choice. {uncommon equals good}
6/26/2006 c1 With Rhyme and Reason
WONDERFUL. I would put an exclamation point at the end of that comment, but I think "WONDERFUL!" would look a bit cheap.

Anyway. I love this poem because I can totally relate to it. I don't usually say that to poets, because I don't usually relate to what other people write about (i.e., killing myself, breaking up with my stupid teenage boyfriend, chopping open my flesh, etc.). But this... well, this is personal. I've always been a good kid. I'm a non-partying, straight A student, babysitting, teacher's pet, annoying girl. And I realize this. But in my mind I'm not nice. I think REALLY mean things about people, and I do it too much. It makes me feel... evil. Sometimes I feel like there's "A colourful candy wrapper wrapped around a chocolate cockroach" with me, of course, being that chocolate cockroach (gross, by the way). At any rate, I'm being overly dramatic. I'm sure you know that probably any person could relate to this.

Very nice work. And party on, inner demon.
6/22/2006 c1 9Sakina the Fallen Angel
Wow, brilliant imagery. The words flowed ever so smoothly, and I love the lines:

Hope that they won’t look to close and…And see the real me through my tattered veil of oreo half-truths

Normally in poems people are demanding attention, but yours is so different which is why I loved it.

I would be grateful if you could check out my drabble fic- Nightmare sometime!

Sakina x