for The last Laugh

10/1/2006 c1 41sarah1491
Nicely written! Great job! :)
9/9/2006 c1 81Princess-anna57
Fascinating piece. You've constructed this well. Keep writing!

~Anna~ ^_^
8/30/2006 c1 1snowydawn
Very nice poem. I see your working on poetry more than ur fiction. It's good to take a break from the big stuff.

By the way, I have a new story. Please ccome by and read it! Thanx!
8/17/2006 c1 24heroin zombie
This is pretty bad, man. =/

Look at steev's review.
7/17/2006 c1 31Leaving Here
hey hey!i have written abt writing before but it always comes out wrong...urs in great though!~Liz
7/17/2006 c1 steev
This amounts to little more than jejune, whiny ranting about how someone hurt your feelings because they didn't lick your ass over your work & lacks any attempt at music, making this more prose (& in the style of poorly written, bitchy diary-entries at that) with line breaks than poetry. Also, this runs rampant with cliches (almost the entire speech has been stated in exactly the same way before), melodrama, & moronic, egotistic statements of the sentiment ("I am better than you") making this near a self-parody.

ex. [punc. added]:When you mock my writing, you mock my soul, and all that I am, but you reveal to me your own flaws, you allow me to mock you, but I do not do it openly, for that is your weakness, not mine.
7/10/2006 c1 14mindOFdeliriousUNREST
a thrashing out at people you know or flamers? i tend to think it's a mixture of both in this one. waitta go! keep up the writing.
7/3/2006 c1 Please Deactivate
This seems angry to me...the wording sounds as though you are doing exactly what you do not want in return, it feels as though you are try to repress your anger at being mocked and in doing so, mocking everyone else...i like it, and it's very relateable...i am glad that you include all writers in your defense and it is greatly appreciated in it's entirety.thanks for the reviews, you have been most patient in me and my writings. and you are an extremely diligent reviewer, but i have to wonder, do you truly think about my work the way you praise it?...i am only questioning, because that is who i am, i like to know the truth behind the words so to speak...speaking of the truth, did you have a specific inspiration for this poem?feel free to email me to give
6/26/2006 c1 With Rhyme and Reason
Heh. I'm almost afraid to criticize this poem, as I don't want to be accused of "mocking".

Almost.

You're a bit repetetive (spelling?) here. You make a point, but then instead of elaborating that point, you just make the same point again, using slightly different phrasing. Example: "You mock my soul, and all that I am / But / You reveal to me your own flaws / You allow me to mock you" etc. See what I mean?

This is probably my least favorite poem of yours, simply because you ramble a bit too much for my liking.

On the opposite side, however, I LOVE your message. It reminds me of something I would try to convey after getting a bitchy review (ex.: "This is trash! Eat my garbage! I hate you!").

I want to read something that rhymes! Rhyme! I think you'd be good at it! I should probably skim the rest of your work to make sure you don't rhyme before I keep pushing you. Ah, just ignore me. I'm crazy.

But really, Mortifer, what does it mean? (I'll keep asking until you tell me.)

[If you think this review is overly bitchy and uncommonly evil, feel free to send me a horrible, mocking e-mail.]

Julie
6/24/2006 c1 71MidnightStar005
This is so true. This is wonderful, and I am glad you wrote it.

Smiles

6/23/2006 c1 33LightfootLee
Yeah your right, nothing like ridicule for inspiration. It reminds of one of my favorite qoutes "You laugh at me for what I have lost. And I smile at you for what you will never know." I'm sure somebody said that before I did. But I loved the poem ansd the ideas behind it.
6/21/2006 c1 23Erimenthy
I’m surprised. This was written in such a way that it shows the proper way to view the less bright people when it comes to mocking...I like how instead of hanging on the bad things you write about the outcome, which is a much better way to view things in this subject. Congratulations on a job wonderfully done!