for My Girlfriend's Dead

10/17/2014 c1 5Ishotthealbatross
Are you trying to punish Tyler cause he's a jerk? I don't like the guy, but shit man. Well, sucks to be him, I guess.
Totally unexpected ending. In fact, it was like a slap in the face :P But in a good way :D
7/15/2012 c1 16Simplegift96
Wow, that is.. He was unknowingly telling the truth? O.O This is really good and, yes, ironic. But good nonetheless :)
1/12/2009 c1 8Written
hah! I was expecting his boss's daughter to die that way, but the end was a twist... in the good sense. mind fuck! and, in a way, funny.
6/12/2008 c1 Boo
well, if that is not some twisted irony...but the story's good
4/6/2008 c1 1Eunoia
oh God! how ironic! that really got me! its ironic how he have to relive the same experience but backwards.. you get what i mean?
3/11/2008 c1 9spunkypumpkin
The irony was brilliant and the ending twist was depressing yets positively fabulous.

Well done!
3/5/2008 c1 Hannah
It's too tragic to be funny. Ironic, yeah, and i laughed out loud at the beginning but the ending was just sad.

I liked it, though. Good stuff.
6/30/2007 c1 2Doom08
This story is so tragic and very well written. This story actually had me wanting to write, you are a muse to me.
11/15/2006 c1 1L.Yu
A wonderful short story... well written...

... and shocking.
8/28/2006 c1 8squiggle-line
Oh, woah. I definitely wasn't expecting that. A nice mixture of humor and bitter irony.

A bit confusing: "His then-girlfriend Kathryn believed that [Heather?] was fatally allergic to nuts..." I wasn't sure who was allergic at first...

Nice.
6/26/2006 c1 22lucid-psyche
Excellent work, as usual.

My only nitpick is really with this sentence: "His reasoning was that he had come full circle, so why not begin again where it all started and not make the same mistakes?"

Is the "his reasoning was that" even necessary? I don't know - somehow that part seemed a little awkward to me.

Otherwise, quite good.
6/26/2006 c1 7sketchingaCYNiC
(T_T) I wish there was a happy ending to this story. Too bad there's not.

I liked the bit of humor in this, but it very quickly turned bleak. The irony at the end was done really well.

"Some days, not even one’s lucky pair of Spongebob Squarepants boxers make a difference." - I'm not sure if "make" is supposed to be in present tense...
6/23/2006 c1 Hazingale
Two girlfriends dead due to leukemia? It's all karma, isn't it? What goes around... comes around. Maybe next time... he'd think twice while making up a lie.

Awesome story. Surprised the reader with its twists along the way. Kudos.
6/22/2006 c1 88multiples of six
Haha.. aww, Tyler! How unbelievably ironic.. I mean parts of this were hilarious, but by the end it was like oh! oh no! and then: oh, shit! It had to piss the reader off to be effective, I guess. *shrug* Nice job.