for Gay Babies

5/4/2015 c1 68Jack Bellows
8/11/2014 c1 5Randomness-sama
ha, ha, ha, that's funny, if not a little offensive, but it's all just a joke so it doesn't matter...what would it be like if this actually happened to a bi person?...bah, whatever, you wrote this six years ago so I'm sure all your thoughts on this have vanished
7/26/2014 c1 lostlamb
It's freakin cute. Stereotypical, but stereotypes are funny when they're not serious.
9/2/2013 c1 The Shadow of Nothingness
... wow... I only have half a uterus? Thats new. XD this was funny.
11/5/2012 c1 20Claire LeBoeuf
Alright...I'm going to have to be *that* person.

I understand that you mean this in a sarcastic way, and were not meaning to be offensive. I get it, I really do. HOWEVER, the fact that I was getting increasingly offended (and not even a little amused) should say that there's something wrong here.

Look, this just comes off as a stereotype joke that I hear from the homophobic idiots, not as a satire. It's the same overused generalizations with "It's fine guys, I have a gay friend" tacked on at the end.

Again, I understand you weren't trying to be insulting, rude or anything of that nature, but this wasn't funny enough for me to excuse the nasty stereotypes.

Have a nice day,
-Claire
8/28/2012 c1 Guest
i know how your friend feels, when i first came out, people thought that i could tell whether someone else was gay or not, could see colours extra clearly, had a uterus up my arse (that was just one person).
My Mixed race friend was asked why she isn't striped because they thought that zebras were the result of breeding a white horse and a black horse, this came for a 17 yr old!
7/21/2012 c1 Guest
I personally didn't find this funny at all:

1. It actually wasn't funny in any way, shape, or form.
2. It didn't make sense.

A baby with half a uterus? Really, you could've came up with something better.

Using stereotypes is also stupid. This was just pointless to write and it probably took you only 2-3 minutes to come up with it. I'm not insulted, but this just was utter crap.
11/13/2011 c1 alexis
made my day xDD
5/13/2011 c1 tobiasglass
As a gay man, I myself found this hysterical! Nice to see that some people don't take themselves too seriously, the haters need to lay off the haterade and lighten up. :D
1/19/2011 c1 5IThinkIJustFoundHeaven
My brother was born with his mother's umbilical cord wrapped around his neck... What's that mean? :P
1/5/2011 c1 1stevenjustinful
Nice! I get your sarcasm coming from a gay man. Ah, what would we do without gay stereotypes... haha
8/7/2010 c1 Sabrina
its like a play
6/3/2010 c1 2DragonTamer94
I know this review might not be needed, but I feel a little insulted now.
3/18/2010 c1 25BacchaeBombshell
HAHAHAHAHAHA, I love this. I oficially love you now.

This is almost too funny.
1/31/2010 c1 3Wolfblaze of LawlClan
wht the fuck wow really do a few gay bashin craps while ur at it ass hole!
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »