for Trick DRAFT

2/14/2010 c33 Brezzia
So many twists, and disturbing surprises in the last few chapters...gotta love them! (And gotta love Flogging Molly. Oh, how your music taste never ceases to fail me!) Haha :)
2/13/2010 c26 Brezzia
My goodness, you had me worried last chapter. This one cleared everythinhg up-as you obviously intended. Jak is freaking amazing. It would suck if I had to hate him xD Hoorah for the story!
2/13/2010 c25 Brezzia
I am very confused by this chapter. Everything happened so fast...so did Jak turn on them? Why?
2/13/2010 c18 Brezzia
If I didn't respect you before, your favor of Dir en Grey and MSI sent my liking of this story over the top! :D
2/9/2010 c23 Guest
... HOily shit. this as fucking fanyastic! and i don't even loke these kinds of stories! HOILY SHIT! =D
2/7/2010 c22 2RSGM
Wow, you're right. Tarik Sultan is really, really good. I just saw a short clip of one of his dances and I am amazed. Uterlly amazed. How does someone, especially a man probably over his teenages years, do that?
2/4/2010 c2 RSGM
awesome chapter, I love it!
1/14/2010 c25 2warpedhoney92
What...WHAT? I still totally don't get it, but I guess I'll have to reread it again. This is a great fic btw. I'm totally hooked.
1/10/2010 c35 7Your Execution
Yay flogging molly :D

I dont even know what to say about this story because it is made of pure win and awesomeness. Just like you ;D
1/3/2010 c35 1reachforit
Two words: publication worthy. :)
12/31/2009 c1 Constant Deja Vu
Hiya!

I am just about to start this story but first I had to quickly comment on your profile page! I just read it and I think you've set it up great!I love how you wrote a short story/biography about yourself instead of just listing a whole lot of boring details. :)

Anyway just wanted to say that. Will start reading now. I'm sure It'll be great! ;)
12/13/2009 c32 nicolee
hey I have a question, you know how helana has the protective ring that trick gave her but how come Adam was able to cut her with the knife?
12/7/2009 c35 Hidden Flowers
I am a reader who has been off FP for quite some time. I wanted to congratulate you on the completion of your story. Considering that parts were written years ago, it is an excellent piece of workmanship.
10/30/2009 c35 Chocorange888
Wow is all I can say. I was so annoyed yesterday when Fictionpress crashed, but I finished it immediately today. Thank you very much for the story, although it got slightly confusing at times, it's still amazing none the less. Well done.
10/18/2009 c25 AliLuvsU
You asked for critiscism(yea i spelt that wrong) so here it goes. It kills me that even after I re-read the diologue a couple times and everything I STILL don't understand. I've noticed in other chapters that I've struggled to understand the point of the chapter and this big moment where Trick IS STABBED was utterly monumental and then all of a sudden he's all "JK" AG. I love this plot, but it deeply frustrates me. This is the most bi-polar chapter ever. Please, explain. I hate not getting this essential part of the story!
1,079 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »