for Paperdolls

3/26/2007 c1 74laughter at the funeral
i can quite feel the sadness...although i think the paperdolls and romeo and juliet ideas are quite incoherent and create different imageries that do not quite blend well...and the last two lines sound a bit cliched...

nonetheless, you still did a good job

truly yours...
2/14/2007 c1 1irishangel110290
I ACTUALLY STARTED TO CRY WHEN I READ THIS POEM AND I CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL YOUR PAIN
10/10/2006 c1 47DemonPixie
That's sad but really sweet. I like it a lot!
8/5/2006 c1 10absinthe-crossheart
this is excellent. i really liked the romeo-juliet part..."was i your romeo?"

loved it. those two words are more than enough to express how i feel about it.
8/2/2006 c1 79Magical Rainflier
So full of emotion and it really appeals to one's heart. You're great!
7/15/2006 c1 EnigmaticArsenic
oh, i really liked the note of melancholy in this, and i loved that last line because i think the state of our happiness is better determined by the people around us rather than the physical place we are in. this is really nice.
7/5/2006 c1 177notated descant
this holds such emotions within the words... your writing can be so simplistic, yet it holds a lot of meaning. This is a great piece... keep it up!(PS: thanks for reviewing my poem... glad you liked it^^)
6/29/2006 c1 39Leche
great cadences. this one has a very good beat and measurement. your last two lines remind me of the poem "Soledad" by Angela Manalang Gloria.

you should read Germino Abad's Getting Real: An Introduction to Writing Poetry. P300 lang. for the serious poet bro.
6/27/2006 c1 157darkmistresslae
I really like this. I can really relate to the last two lines. Actually, the entire thing was very good. It pulls the heartstrings just right... angsty, but not too emo or anything. A really good piece of poetry.

"Was he destined to live out in the dark? / -To be forlorn, forgotten / And never to be loved again?"^^those were my favourite lines. i love how it's a question. for some reason it really speaks to me. Great job.

thanks for the review by the way
6/26/2006 c1 80just dani
wow thats sweet and sad. i love how it flows. nice job

passionate . nothings

ps. please R&R
6/26/2006 c1 58Tanaboo
this is really beautiful...well done keep it up! =) x