for Eden

8/16/2006 c1 83the-foresight
It reminds me of Lennon's Imagine, ie absolutely beautiful. I love the message you gave at the end. That nothing is black and white. If you can play an instrument then please set it to music because as a lyric it is fantastic. As a poem it is still brilliant. I don't know why but it has that timeless feeling about it, like it has been around for centuries. Just amazing, no, it's better than that.
8/11/2006 c1 1andfound815
I'm a bit confused about the ending. It seemed like all of your suggestions were positive, and then all of a sudden people are always afraid? So are you trying to say that it's good the way we have it, or only certain things should be different, or what?

I love the rhymes, though.

Thanks for your EARTHSTONES review!
8/7/2006 c1 37Teperehmi
Wow. The ending was not what I expected. Nice work! It flowed really well.
8/2/2006 c1 82Isabella22
I like this. It reminds you about this world..

Betsy
7/31/2006 c1 43je suis une pomme du terre
I love how you made it seem like such a beautiful world but then at the end it would just cause fear... so amazing! Keep writing~Midnight Star~
7/27/2006 c1 17Susurrent Threnody
ooh, the last stanza is my favorite. We would be run over by immature children who are 50 years old if life lessons were never learned. Although sometimes I think people are immature beings who think the world revolves around them. (Like the idiots who walk behind your car in the parking lot when you have pulled halfway out, and *then* they give you a dirty look like it's your fault they almost got hit, when it never would have happened if they just *looked*.)

If leaves were diamonds and dirt was gold, then leaves and dirt would be the new diamonds and gold. People would pay thousands of dollars for dirt. The poor would still be poor because they would have no dirt.

*chicken tenders*
7/17/2006 c1 115Random-Idiocity
Another well done poem.. well at least in my book it's well done. Keep it Up!
7/16/2006 c1 23A.R. Twilight
This makes so much sense! I've never thought of life that way before, and my eyes have just been opened! Not only did I learn that, but it's a really well written poem. Excellent, once again.
7/5/2006 c1 36trash can art
Sheesh, stop talking. Because if you aren't lying, we're in the same boat. x]

This topic always gives me those queasy, passionate feelings, you know? [Hopefully you do, and I don't sound like a maniac.] But then you realize, if all this were so, the world wouldn't be the magnificent thing that it is today, because nothing is magnificent in my eyes without rough patches and blemishes here and there. :blissful sigh:

I'm a nutcase. :proud:

By the way, your last two lines?

They killed. :d3d:
7/5/2006 c1 tonicole
thanks for the review! :]

this poem is so true. write on!
7/5/2006 c1 237classic violet
Ohh, love it. The rhyming was spot on. Great job!
7/3/2006 c1 121CrazyTurtles
This is really good and has a good message. I really like the last part about choices being black and white. Looking forward to reading more of your stuff.~Turtles (Congrats! you are the first to get my new way of signing these reviews! YAY YOU!)
7/3/2006 c1 31Nurgette
I really like the message of your poem. Life is always more complicated than anything else. Everyone wishes it could be easy, but then we'd all be the same, all be walking along a straight road from beginning to end. Not sure if the rhyming helps it, but it's still great!

P.S. *Chicken tenders*, though I prefer drumsticks.
7/2/2006 c1 81Princess-anna57
I like this a lot! Yay! Keep writing!

~Anna~