for Star can be caught

9/2/2006 c1 1Infinite Abyss
Great poem.
8/29/2006 c1 L. Sweet
I read this a little while ago and forgot to review, now I read it again and understand it more.

One line I remembered most: 'But I was born in this land and I am not afraid.' for some reason this line appeals to me.

Searching for light...the first line I forgot the first time, not remembering it, but now I read it again and realise some more meaning.

This is extraordinarily brilliant, so well done!

(this is suki from xxangel.firexx btw. remember pomegranates?)
8/27/2006 c1 6Thimble Whim
I like the imagery - like a cute little faerie. Aww
8/22/2006 c1 rebeldork
The first thing I can say is, it's MUCH better than most depression poems on the site. The imagery is oddly dreamlike, and striking, though the poem's short, and, when taken literally, makes no sense... (But of course poems such as this aren't meant to be taken literally, are they?) Good work. I like the line about the wings being too small-it presented a definite image. Good work. I like this poem lots! Keep writing, and I hope your depression's gone now!
8/10/2006 c1 16Omnius
I think sometimes you are too slow to update your poems or stories. I also know for a fact you are a fast writer, like me. LOLLOL
6/28/2006 c1 Edron the Blue
Wow. This is really good. I'm impressed that something so short can be so deep. Keep Writing.

Edron the Blue