for Reunited Love

7/26/2006 c1 Ashleigh Elaine
Oh! Please please please please update soon, Please?I like it coz its easy to read when you just want a nice story to get into. I really wanna know more!Please! :DLove Ashleigh Elaine
7/13/2006 c1 2highly-kissable
aww so sweet
7/7/2006 c1 5anacharlie
This is good! Please, update! =)
7/7/2006 c1 murderprotocol
I quite liked this. The idea was what drew me in, and I'd love to read more about what actually goes on between Alex and Isabelle.

My only problem was in regards to the restaurant. I don't want to sound snotty, but I'm a trained waitress, and if Fidelio's is a sucessful restaurant catering to the wealthy, it's highly unlikely a waitress would walk up to a table and simply say "Welcome! Are you ready to order?" They'd be quite professional, saying things such as "Good Evening sir/madam", and they'd also try to make a sale by suggesting meals and wines, rather than just taking an order. And when they left, she'd probably be more likely to ask how their meal was and say good night rather than just simply saying "thanks and come again soon." (She actually probably would have checked up on them throughout the meal, but that's a minor detail :P)Also, I'm sure she'd be wearing a name badge. :)

Anyway, that's just me being picky, but this was rather good. I like the suddenness of Alex inviting Isabelle to a party when Angie had been the obsessed one and all. I also like the line about Alex being obsessed with chick flicks. I had a little giggle there. And although Alex comes across as your average egotistical celebrity, using cheesy lines like "a beautiful name for a beautiful girl", I definitely think there's something deeper to him.

I'll be keeping an eye out for a new post. :)
7/3/2006 c1 Check It Red
Hiya. Love the story. Cannot wait to read the next chapter!

-CIR
7/1/2006 c1 4simply.over.edge
Extremely well written. I enjoyed every moment I read it and craved for more. Keep it up.
6/30/2006 c1 angel-brittany
oh cute... I am in love with this story already!
6/29/2006 c1 29hasseena
Wow, I like the beginning. The story has a lot of potential. Update soon.

P.S. Could you find and put up pictures for the characters?
6/29/2006 c1 ThoughtsOnPaper
I like your story so far. Is this just a prolouge first?
6/29/2006 c1 anon
I really like the beginning of this story! I'd be really interested to see where you take it! Update soon. :)
6/29/2006 c1 mippon
Man, you really got a promising story going on. I mean, seriously! I love it! LOVEE IT! Although I'd like to see some shock on Izzy's friend's face when she told her whom she was going on a date with...

Haha. Rich, baby, rich.

Update soon, neh?
6/29/2006 c1 lillix
you've got a great beginning. I can't wait for the next chapter. =)
6/29/2006 c1 cynically amused
so i love stories like these... there was a slight typo...is his name supposed to be alex or ryan? i was also wondering if you're going to go into more detail about them 'falling in love'? well that's about it...can't wait for more
6/29/2006 c1 lidia
Nice beginning. You need to fix a "typo." In the beginning you call him "Alex" and then later "Ryan."