for Blue Ink and Tears

3/11/2008 c1 81thursdays and rain
wonderful descriptions.. love this from start to finish ;)
4/9/2007 c1 A Creature of Literature
"scarlet graffiti

looks so passionate,

but cerulean ones
4/4/2007 c1 Tytherpol
I love this much.
8/23/2006 c1 99your scripted romance
I liked this a lot, the flow of it was really nice. My favorite stanza was the second one, which I'm too lazy to type out. Fantastic.
7/30/2006 c1 21akaSummer
I like this. I'd be really interested in knowing if it's going anywhere, like, if it was going to be a part of a collection of poems or something. Very good use of color and imagery.
7/6/2006 c1 612simpleplan13
interesting way to bring the beginning and end together.. I like it.. i also like the whole numbers writing thing.. well done
7/3/2006 c1 25cornered.sensations
The hidden meaning is woven so well into this piece. Good work, I enjoyed this.
7/2/2006 c1 51Artemis Obscure
Sharp, witty and painful.

I loved it. Am adding it to my favorites.
7/2/2006 c1 sylvia's syndrome
I love your diction in this piece. You really use it well to create lasting images. I like the casualness of this poem as well. It gives the poem a sort of ‘well, here are my thoughts’ feeling as opposed to a ‘look at the pretty words I can use’ feeling. I’m not sure I’m being very coherent, so I’ll just end this review by saying I really enjoyed this piece. Keep up the good work.
7/2/2006 c1 22SJMD
Hello. This poem is quite good. I like it because of how little it reveals. It's as if you dance around a subject important to you, without being so bold as to mention it. Good work!