for A FairyTale Deferred

9/4/2006 c1 11Liliot
What a delightful read! I enjoyed all the fairytale references, and in fact would have liked even a few more thrown in, maybe something about Jasmine and the desert, or a Beast or something... more references to the prince she was waiting for maybe. But it's pretty good how it is. My favorite part was the line about the mermaid giving up her voice, that was lovely. Nice work.
7/13/2006 c1 134emeraude-irlandais
The refrain/chorus/repetitive part/whatever you want to call it, was amazing. I like Langston Hughes, but it was only "Dream Deferred"'s title that inspired this, right (I only ask to see if I missed something in "Dream Deferred")? I love this. `~bella!1
7/6/2006 c1 612simpleplan13
wow.. depressing much? I like the title deferred is an interesting and well chosen word... i love hte first stanza its so pretty and the rest is very sad and wonderfully written... great piece
7/5/2006 c1 monkey
I like it. Kinda makes me think of a song... with the repitition... like a refrain kind of thing. cool.
7/2/2006 c1 plchldr
I love the theme of this poem, the whole 'twisted fairy tales gone wrong' kinda thing. Good job.