for Who am I for You?

2/3/2009 c1 3the weather forecast
Great ideas, definitely. But the formatting is quite an eyesore. You might have to work on that, but other than that, it's amazing. :)
12/30/2006 c1 Anime Freakizoid
w-o-w...i am seriously speechless on this one... this really reminds me of someone i used to know. but anyway, your stuff is great too, you definitely write better than i do. i want to read more but it's late. I hope to hear from you again, you're a great writer and happy 2007 tomorrow!

-Dracula's Soprano
8/24/2006 c1 jess
wow rahie this is really good! :)
8/8/2006 c1 57TheJusticeKeeper
wow, great piece! love it, its so new and modern in writing, and the mood of the poem is so real... i can feel it... ~kariop.s.R&R some of my work... thanks
7/24/2006 c1 6JuniperSky
It needs more... structure. Sorry.
7/24/2006 c1 CJ
Nice! I like it

those are always hard to write with the split parts.
7/5/2006 c1 Julie
Wow! The way it is written in two columns makes it all the more powerful, and I like how you repeated the first and last lines of the two sides. I really can't see anything you need to change.

Julie
7/3/2006 c1 kelsey
wow, that was really amazing rahie. i don't even know what to say
7/3/2006 c1 Rachel
Hey!My computer won't let me review your poem, but it was really, dark and awesome! You are really good at writing poems. I loved it! Ok, I'll see ya later!
7/2/2006 c1 Santana
Hey girl! Wow this is intense, so pure, so true. I love it! It’s one of your greatest! I gotta give you major props for all of your writings! Great job!

Your friend always,Santana

*When* you make it big time on your poems/stories or anything you write in general, I will be cheering for you all the way! Good job Rahie! :)
7/2/2006 c1 FallenRaven13
Very emo, but very good. xD An interesting contrast in style, much enjoyed.

With all due respect,~Raven~