for I'll Be There For You

7/11/2006 c7 6Lady Death 77
*giggles* I like doing that to guys. It's fun to see them drool. Nice job chica!
7/11/2006 c7 46Lavender L. C
Just a quick note, uh I noticed in the first chapter I wrote that London was three years old. That is a typo on my part. He's three months old.

Sorry for the error or any confusion. Ooh and felinegirl thanks for the review. I'll work on my spelling too. lol.

Thanks again.LLC ;)
7/11/2006 c7 7family alive
Great storyline! The intrigue is too much, and it's extremely entertaining.

Grammatical and spelling errors here and there, though-otherwise very good.

Keep it up!

-Fee
7/9/2006 c6 6Lady Death 77
Drama, drama, drama. Scotti needs to suck it up, something bad is going to happen to him if he keeps it up. Nice chappy.
7/9/2006 c6 27Suite Madame Bleu
Wow, awesome story so far! I love the plot, I think it's great how you're writing a story about music that's from the past; most people listen to all the newfangled music nowadays, I'm glad more people are still listening to the good stuff! Keep up the good work!
7/8/2006 c6 46Lavender L. C
This Chapter really gave me a chance to work with all the characters. Besides, it was really fun. I hope to have Chapter 7 posted tomorrow.

Well, thanks everybody.

LLC;)
7/6/2006 c1 9iluvmyaznman
Wow. I think you are an amazing author overall, and I really like this story, I cannot wait for you to update more. Sebastian has to be an ass doesn't he? Well please update soon, this is great work.
7/5/2006 c5 6Lady Death 77
WHY THAT LIL SON OF A B*! I'll get him! I swear I will, and then see how smug he is. They should have canned him along time ago. Well that's not good, he's going to have to see Nikki now. This is going to get ugly. Nice job chica!
7/4/2006 c4 Lady Death 77
You are a monster! Updating everyday! Wow, how do you do it? But awesome job!
7/3/2006 c3 Lady Death 77
*GASP* I KNEW IT! Wow, she's going to be really hurt. I can't say I don't blame her, what he did was totally wrong. Well nice job!
7/2/2006 c1 46Lavender L. C
I've got HUGE plans for this story. Your never going to believe what happens. So, keep posted you don't wanna miss a second.

LLC ;)

Thanks again!

Lady_Death77 you rock girl!
7/2/2006 c2 6Lady Death 77
Lol! I think there's something he has to hide, and he scared that it will ruin his marriage. It's like the song Unfaithful. In her heart she knows that somethings not right, but she lets it go on because she trust Sebastian. Well nice work!
7/2/2006 c1 omaterluna
This was intersting and really good. I got a feel to what a rock n' roll life is like lol...update soon
7/2/2006 c1 Lady Death 77
I'm a bit confused, but what's new. Has an intresting plot, but be careful with what you do. Don't do any major over kills! Other than that good job!