for The Proof of God's Existence

10/11/2006 c1 24Tad Zendol
i stopped believing.
10/9/2006 c1 Meg
You are Jewish-ness?-gasp- I'm shocked.I could have asked you all these questions.

Anyway.

It was a very good peice of writing, it didn't convince me that there is a God, but it's very good in the flow and word use.
9/10/2006 c1 12Stormie Greye
Now this is a great poem. The best I've read from you so far. Bravo! Very nice, and anyone who believes in God can relate to this, not just Jews. So that's a plus as well, as you're allowed to have a wider audience. :)
8/13/2006 c1 5aurora llyria
I like this even though I'm not terribly religious, because to me it seems to be about more UNorganized religion. Which is the sort of religion I'm more happy with. Like it's not necessarily about Jewish-ness. It is for you, because you're Jewish, so religion means Jewish-ness. But the way you don't mention anything specifically and only Jewish, that leaves it open for non-Jewish people to understand and appreciate better. I hope this message doesn't sound anti-Semitic, because it's definitely not; it's meant to just say that I like this poem because not only is it pretty, it's open and inclusive. It shows your questions and personal thoughts without forcing any one set of beliefs down the reader's throat. So I like it.
7/23/2006 c1 insanitystrikesthrice
Hello, it's me. Guess what? I read your poem! I'm sorry, I don't read a lot of stuff (an odd thing for a writer, I know, but I'm not a huge fan of reading).

This poem was really good though, completely touching. Really gave me hope, I've kind of been on a roller coaster with God lately, all these highs and lows. This poem really makes you believe God exists. Thanks, Tad!
7/16/2006 c1 7FlamingDoritos
Beautiful. ^_^ This type of stuff always hits me right there... m. I'm very happy now.
7/9/2006 c1 Taddddd
I'm reviewing myself. :)

"The unseen playgoer,

Coming to see the play of our lives."I really don't like that line.What about:Come to see the soap opera, known as human life."Hmm?I need opinions here. =)

"Will we get a sign?

A note?

A flash of lighting in a distant thunderstom?"Me likees this part.

"You can tell God is there when you look up at the sky,

And see the clouds looking down on you,

Carefree and laughing.

You can tell when you see the raindrops glistening,

On a rose in your backyard,

Or when you spot a robin,

On your porch,

And beckon it with a tune.

When it comes.

You can tell He is there when you see a friend smile,

When a loved one is left to rest in peace."This is the deepest part of the poem. =OAnd the one that I wrote the fastest. XD

"Would we still be here?

On this earth,

In this universe,

In our living,

Breathing bodies?

Would we still exist?

Or would we be gone?"I was very tempted to put after this line:"We'll never know.We'll never know.Because G'd is already here,And not leaving anytime soon."Except for some reason it sounded better this way. Mmnmhmm.

=OTad reviewed himself.That vain kid. XD

ilu al.
7/6/2006 c1 8Shooyi
It's so pretty, you don't have to be Jewish to appreciate that.
7/5/2006 c1 15Champagne2
This poem is lovely as is your Jewish-ness.
7/4/2006 c1 delete this page 109231
wow, this is realy good. Personally i am an athiest and always envy people who can beleive in god. me i just can't simple as that, although i would quite like to i cant. anyway the poem is realy good. the first ten lines remind me alot of 'questions' a poem writtern by me about god. but yeah, i loved it. hope to read more!

keep writing

~Godly Luke Staden~
7/3/2006 c1 131theory of black
Amen to that. I wholeheartedly agree. Great job.
7/3/2006 c1 37TaltushMeiMei
Well, Jewish-ness is great. Because it's true. There isn't a being really, or a figure. It's just kind of... everything. Or maybe I'm too tired to write a coherent review. Meh.