for Heaven can wait

2/14/2007 c1 1irishangel110290
CAN I CRY FOR THE PAIN YOU HAVE BESTOWED ON ANYONE WHO READS THIS B/C IT IS BEAUTIFUL AND SAD AND I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN STAND SOMEONE BEING THAT SAD
1/5/2007 c1 8mamayana
"Because my happiness, Lies being with you"... I was a goner when I read these lines! I am a sucker for sweet, sweet, poetry, and I really think you captured the perfect moment of bitter and sweet. I also think the persona of the poem had to grow up, as in mature, in making his/her decision. Keep writing!

*I agree, manana habit is evil...I shall not do it again. Okay, I shall TRY not to do it again. (",)
1/3/2007 c1 7gothic-allure
Recently I gave up someone I love to follow my dreams. I would have willingly given them up for him, however he completly refused to do the same for me. I decided that It wasn't worth giving everything up for someone who wouldn't give up everything for me.

Anyway, back to the point, I totally relate and I love this poem! You have so many great works!
8/4/2006 c1 10absinthe-crossheart
it gave me hope, if even for a short while.

nicely balanced. it's not cheesy, and it says exactly what it wants to say. few poets have that gift. well done.
7/12/2006 c1 14mindOFdeliriousUNREST
this is such a sweet poem! *tear, tear* i loved every word. so pretty. i wouldn't change anything about it.
7/5/2006 c1 84Meihan
aw...this is a really sweet poem ^^ I really like it a lot ^^ anyways great job ^^
7/4/2006 c1 72itsonlyme07
oh i love this! The last part got me! I loved it all, this poem was just lovely. Keep writing!

itsonlyme07