for Sell Your Sorrow

1/6/2008 c1 Jinger-Spice
Not awfully bad? This wasn't bad in the least! This is one of those poems - and I love these, by the way - when you're writing you would actually say to someone. Very well thought out, and I'm lovin' it. XD
4/1/2007 c1 49Fading Memories
I really like this poem. It's short, and yet so meaningful. Good work.
10/8/2006 c1 88Icthoid Matro Coselos
maybe not your best... BUT CERTAINLY SPECTACULAR! i liked it. it shows your strong sense of energy and power in your words. The perspective definetly says alot in itself. I like the way you attack and adress situations and feelings. you're EXTREMELY good at relating things that i'm sure alot of people feel... and if not... just me. I really REALLY like this poem, and its message speaks volumes. this is a peice of literary treasure, as long as words of solemn wisdom... i say solemn because it's not that fun of a thing to be right about... but you did a great job... and if this isn't your best... i think you could probably publish it and live off the royalties ^_^ farewell esteemed poet.
8/25/2006 c1 17bR0k3N
this was a shit load of great! i really liked this!
8/7/2006 c1 829Anaare
Hm, I liked it. It was nice and enjoyable to read. Though sometimes the words didn't really came "alive", if you understand me. But it was good, so well done!
8/2/2006 c1 82Isabella22
Love this too. You are a really great authoress! Keep up all the writing!
7/30/2006 c1 43je suis une pomme du terre
O I really like this. "Sell your sorrow" ...thats just... wow... I love it. "dont kill yourself so slow, why waste the time?" I love those two lines. And the last line. And the first three and... all of it! hehehe...

Keep writing!

~Midnight Star~

Oo and P.S. Yes! I found my flipflops! And they WERE in my closet! Thankies! *huggles*
7/27/2006 c1 31Dr-Pepper-2008
Great Poem Brit! I really liked it! Keep up the good work!
7/23/2006 c1 40LoveAlways05
i liked the poem...don't put me on the "list" but i liked the flow to the whole thing till i got to the end...it killed the flowness..=(Although it was a great poem!
7/22/2006 c1 18The Ghost Drowned
Not terrible at all, but not your best work. I, like everyone else, love the middle stanza. The last two lines of the overall poem didn't seem to fit with everything else though.
7/17/2006 c1 115Random-Idiocity
Holy Poo! This is going on my favorites for it was to bloody awesome not to. Keep it Up!
7/17/2006 c1 80magnusthewolf
this is a cool and interesting lil poem here. nice job. i liked it, especially the ending. well done
7/15/2006 c1 23A.R. Twilight
Thank you for the review. Beautifully written, m'dear! Lovely. By the by, may I use the first line, 'go and sell your sorrow'? It's just too wonderful to pass up. I'll title the poem differently, but yes...email me @ , k?
7/12/2006 c1 delete this page 109231
i realy like it! it is realy good, my favourite bit was probably "why waste a thought on me/ when you're drowning in self pity?" however i dont thing it needs the question mark and you should probably changed the word pity as it mucks up the rhyme scheme slightly. all in all its a good poem however i like the fact that every line doesnt have to rhyme, but have you ever tried rhyming the 2nd and 4th line of every stanza instead of the 1st and 3rd. Good job!

keep writing

~Godly Luke Staden~
7/12/2006 c1 58Marionette Dancer
hmm, i liked it, it makes me think, but it ws very good. well written. well thought out...i think my fave parts were the first two stanzas...the last stanza just didnt fit for me, but thats just my personal opinion...but i liked it...

marionette/lexa