for F33D CH1PPY

9/14/2017 c2 18Seudonimo Voldeminty
Ahahaha. This is the coolest thing I have had the fun of reading on fictionpress so far. Kudos to you, you made me laugh :)
10/4/2006 c2 17DarthKader
Very interesting. Trash can art, you have the only stories that can keep me sitting down long enough to read them. Thank you for temporarily curing my ADD. Just kidding, wonderful work though.
9/11/2006 c2 13Mr.Satire
These stories are awesome! You do a great job describing the scene and situation with just enough ambiguity that the reader cannot put the pieces together until the end of each chapter. Let me get this straight: your cat arrested you for neglecting him and you share a cell with your guinea pig who knows how to play chess? That's cool! Very original and well-written!
9/2/2006 c2 13misterfuzzums EXTREME
Nice.

I like guinea pigs... Ms. Brown, in her hopeless situation, could probably identify with my guinea pig- my brother and his friends put that little creature through things no living thing should ever have to experience.

Chess... hee hee. Keep it up. Or down, depending on how ganksta you are.
8/29/2006 c2 Halcyon Impulsion
This is delightful :) Have you read the book "The Tales of Mr. Pengachoosa"? One of my favorite childhood books, and it reminds me of this story :) Love this line:

Inevitability is a hard guy to play.
8/24/2006 c1 7Charming Dice
This is nuts. This is funny. Blah blah blah. I'm sure you get the point.
8/23/2006 c1 1Alzemu
To tell you the truth I don't get it...but it seems like you forgot to feed your cat...
8/22/2006 c2 2Casey Drake
...eh?

weird but... nah, just weird. Funny, but weird.

:) CD
8/21/2006 c1 14Confused Yellow Stallion
Wow, this is hilarious, I laughed out loud, awe, F33D CH1PPY, really funny. You're a great writer!

Confused Yellow Stallion
8/21/2006 c1 5anti-climax
woah...this is certainly funny stuff :)F33D CH1PPY?

oh, and thanks for all your reviews on Crimson! You really made my day :)
8/15/2006 c1 879Moondog Dozier
Wonderfully well written. The connection comes across well, with humor and a tinge of sarcastic sweetness. I love the concept of this. What would animals say if they caught our ear just once. An interesting read.
8/6/2006 c1 22Lost in the Funhouse
I will shred this apart, I will show you no mercy, I will... Well, I didn't like the paranthesis. Or parantheses. Or however they're spelled in plural form if there's a different spelling at all. I think it detracts from the story a bit, making it a little less personal, and commas work just fine instead of them. And I do believe it's "baited breath," not "bated breath," but I could be wrong. It just looked funny to me, but probably just because it's not an expression I use... ever, really.

This really makes me glad that I don't have a cat. I also don't think I'll ever get one. I can only see this story happening about a cat, not a dog. A dog loves you even if forget to feed it for a few days. It still wags its tail and pants all over you. But a cat, it owns you. You live for your cat.

Did your cat make you write this?
7/25/2006 c1 Halcyon Impulsion
Ha! This is amusing :) Good write. Have you other pets with which you could drabble for us?
7/7/2006 c1 49thedarkthatiwas
Wow. Teh coolness.

I likes! This is great... just like your other stuff... quality, humourous writing *nodnod*

Wow. Does that sound wooden and detatched or what. Sorry 'bout that.

I loves!11
7/6/2006 c1 13misterfuzzums EXTREME
I'm scared of all cats now...

"It blinked. 'For two years?'"

Rofl.

And... can I just... um, not taste your delicious bass?
17 Page 1 2 Next »