for He and Me

6/22/2015 c15 mmmm9m9m9m9m9m9m9m
Love it!
5/31/2014 c15 3Brightheart
I enjoyed this story immensely!
10/28/2013 c1 Nikki Oly
I found this story again! Yay! Thanks for not removing it!
9/7/2013 c15 Guest
Umm the ending was good. But in lots of the many stories I read. There always seems to be missing something. I think he should have expressed his love for her more in the end, because it felt like she was the only one who would give into their relationship, and he would take. Don get me wrong the ending was great. Very few endings are perfect. When I write I struggle with that too. But overall it was a great story
7/28/2013 c15 Guest
it was awesome keep it up!
6/30/2013 c15 Guest
Just finished reading and it's awesome. I love. Riley's corn obsession because I love corn too haha. And I love Justin because seriously, gay bestfriends are the best. Cliche but really sweet and cute. :)
6/24/2013 c15 NurseKali
Loved this story! Stayed up till 2am reading from start to finish. Thanks. Keep writing more stories!
6/19/2013 c15 2The HE
I FREAKING LOVE THE ENDING! Justin is hilarious! And what makes it even more awesome is that I know a Justin!
And I know a Sarah who likes my brother Ryan. Two, to be exact.
Ya' know, I'm in a really writ-y kind of mood, so I'm going to make this a REALLY long review! :)
I'll tell you a little about Ryan, he turned 20 yesterday. He's in the marines. He knows every person his age in my town. He was and is SO popular. We're really alike, we're both obsessed with art, really nice, goofy, crazy, childish, love to spend time with family and friends, like to peek at our presents and love to mess around.
6/17/2013 c12 The HE
THIS IS SO FREAKING AWKWARD! I'm imagining Ryan (my brother) and Riley (my friends name) it makes me want to vomit because I know people with those names, yet it's an awesome story. I'M SO CONFUSED!
6/17/2013 c2 The HE
This story is so freaking awkward for me because my brother's name is Ryan too! And he acts just like that to all his friends! OMG!
5/11/2013 c8 1starstar412
Riley's so dense. XD
3/23/2013 c15 1BrigadierNinja
I LOVE THIS STORY! IT'S AMAZING AND I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE IT AND UR WRITING! GREAT FANTABULOUS JOB!
3/6/2013 c15 Guest
"I would just like to say congrats to you two. And well, Ryan, you had it totally wrong the whole time 'cause well, I'd much rather make out with you than with Riley."

Best line ever..!
2/3/2013 c8 Guest
Only one word to describe this chapter... AMAZING! Your a really great writer. Keep writing I love everything about this story. Absolutely wonderful! 10/10!
8/23/2012 c15 WeirdBritishGirl
I actually really love cliches. And I have a very good gay-dar because I knew Justin was gay from when he said he liked romantic films.

WBG