for Blue Crayon

12/28/2007 c1 40Romanze
again... OMFG! these r so freaking amazing!
12/11/2007 c1 612simpleplan13
interesting.. I wasn't expecting the ending.. I like the idea of the idea of him coloring the walls.. and how something that was seemingly horrible was actually good... the only thing is that one line in the last stanza seems a bit too long to fit with the flow..
4/12/2007 c1 lymli
that was a amazing journey to find itself
4/9/2007 c1 M. Williams
Your creativity is almost obscene. I love it. Good job.
3/11/2007 c1 13herpius derpius7
I'm really awed by this, and the title and relation to crayons, in my opinion, adds to its power. I read your Black Crayon poem, too, and that was amazing as well. (:
9/2/2006 c1 12Panicking With Hesitation
i like the feling behind it. its great.
8/28/2006 c1 37TaltushMeiMei
Wow, this is really good, cool, and any synonym. Meaning, it's great. It's a little creepy too, which is awesome. What I really like is the way the stanzas are broken. It has a good flow.
8/25/2006 c1 18Plinky
That's really cute. I actually really, really like this. It's a lovely idea. Made me smile. ;)

Keep writing!
8/10/2006 c1 13Mr.Satire
Nice prose! Very creative subject. I had a dream once that I could breathe underwater. Those superhuman power dreams are great. Very determined kid to be focused enough to crayon his entire room blue.
8/8/2006 c1 31Leaving Here
i like it. interesting. creative.~Liz

*thanks for the review.
8/5/2006 c1 kjnhgtfrdefgh
Wow, I really like this. Very interesting.
7/31/2006 c1 12elisefey
Very interesting. I really like this crayon theme of yours. :)
7/12/2006 c1 109ADSpencer
Oh, so beautiful and sad. Nice work!
7/11/2006 c1 WhyCannotIdeleteaFPAccount
Another crayon poem. Very good. Black represents his soul, and blue represents the ocean, his home. This was awesome. I don't quite understand how it would relate to a person, as in I don't see the metaphor, but then again perhaps there is no metaphor. Maybe it's simply a truth put into poem. Keep writing!
7/7/2006 c1 46Former Kimmi Gray
Oh I liked this a lot. Very well done.

Also, thanks very much for the review. I was going for something different hehe.