for The girl with the emerald eyes

6/6/2007 c6 5Kizuna
Wah, I was looking through my review history and it dawned on me that I had totally forgotten to review this chapter! I'm so sorry! It was good, though!;) I like it!;) Can't wait to see what happens next!:D
8/8/2006 c5 Kizuna
Aw!^_^ Really nice chapter!^^ I'm glad they got together!^_^ Please update soon, this is so good!^_^
8/4/2006 c4 Kizuna
Nice chapter! I like Chris!:) I hope Nicky will become her friend! And something more...?:p Hehe!:)Update soon please!:D
8/4/2006 c3 Kizuna
Wow, this was short...:) But still, I like it!:)
8/4/2006 c2 Kizuna
Nice chapter! Short, but good!:) Hmm... Is that family a little fucked up, or is it just me?:p Hehe, I like it!:)
8/4/2006 c1 Kizuna
Hi! This sounds good! I must keep reading!:)
7/11/2006 c4 92Fate Defied
Sarah... (thinks of evil schemes...) sorry about that. I like the way you're writing this. You're doing a really good job so far. I hope Nicky doesn't get brainwashed (as I call it) by Ivy and her squad. can't wait for next installment.

7/11/2006 c3 Fate Defied
darn cliffhangers...really good so far. but now I have to wait for more. (looks at screen again). Okay now I feel stupid. anyways, wonderful job so far.

7/11/2006 c2 Fate Defied
hmm... things are definitely going to get interesting with this "family" you have set up. I already am not fond of Ruby. I can't stand people like that. Nice work. I can't wait for more. (looks at bottom of screen) oh... there is more... :)

~Shadow
7/11/2006 c1 Fate Defied
nice starting for a story. I can't help but wonder what you have planned for the rest of this. keep up the good work.

7/9/2006 c4 3theLouvre
Wow! That was really good! I love it so far! If you accept criticism, the one thing I would say is to make your chapters longer! But if you don't accept it, then just completely ignore that piece of junk I put up there..lol!Keep on writing! I like it! And if you have no one that reads this, just keep this in the back of your mind that I'll be here, waiting for you to update!~Lira