for The Infowar: A Novel of Asymmetric Warfare

8/22/2006 c12 LightningFlash21
This is good writeing. but i think you should be careful about rambling on about things.
8/21/2006 c12 Kreen
Lot of political backstabbing here. Never new much about the neocons, but I just looked them up on wikipedia. Scary the conspiracy (or at least something like it) exists.
8/18/2006 c11 dreamshell
this story has blown me away. the scope, the detail, the multi-facets, the realism, all of it leaves me completely invested in this story. it's really given me a lot to think about in regards to many different issues. and again, i can't stress how real this seems. it's stretched my imagination quite a bit, making me think about what's going on in multiple parts of the world. i hope you finish this.
8/9/2006 c9 Haku
Neat stuff. You're using the varying "specialists" of the network in an interesting, plot-thickening fashion; after all, this means not only that we could see what Ignatius does with Eric's virus, but also the results Ignatius turns up for the reading list. Neat stuff, and I'm eager to see more.
7/28/2006 c6 Haku
Neat stuff, dude. As a note, if you want me to contribute any information for the St Ignatius character, I'll be happy to do so.
7/19/2006 c2 Alaneer
I can see you put a lot of thought into this already. Good chapter. And of course, Ernst has to liken guns to girls.

Good job. *_*
7/19/2006 c4 LightningFlash21
This is really intelligent stuff. really interesting. its good
7/17/2006 c3 Edcrab
Hmm... intriguing. Nice to see something that's not all lasers and nukes in the sci-fi section: I'm having to think, shock horror!

I've noticed you've been playing around with different titles (unless I'm hallucinating)- hope you find one you like, although considering the current quality it won't be that much of a deciding factor ;)
7/16/2006 c1 Alaneer
This promises to be a very interesting story.

The ending, the email reply was a bit confusing where you address the mail as to Dan, then in the first line you have: "The fucking Gaians kiled him, Bob."

Good job. *_*
7/16/2006 c2 12Monev11235
-Stroking the completed firearm like a lover-

DAMMIT JAVE! Why must you do that?

_

Just kidding. Sort of.
7/13/2006 c1 7Haku
This looks amazingly promising. Fancy collaborating, or have you already got something planned? I could use a project like this to get my brain back in gear, plus make headway into a new genre.
41 « Prev Page 1 .. 3