for Snowday

8/24/2008 c1 Angelic Hellraiser
He sounds hot! I love the simplicity of it. Short and to the point... well, vaguely, haha.
4/19/2008 c1 16One-Hand Clap
I like this poem, firstly and quite simply, for it's extremely intruiging plotline. The boy is always rigid. It evokes questions. Why IS he like that? What's so off about him? What's his... problem?

I also liked, once again, the use of formatting, which made the poem evermore interesting.

- Clap Trap, from Review Marathon (link in my profile)
10/16/2007 c1 luv me like no other
i'd like to know about the question that he is asking it. sounds like a cold lover whom someone is addicted to?
5/23/2007 c1 she smolders
Wow, this is just amazing. You have managed to leave me speechless and with tears in my eyes. There is so much feeling in your words and honesty and lost innocence. I like this a lot.
4/30/2007 c1 Hyperroll
Okay, so I've already read all of your poetry, but I feel the need to comment this one.

Because, I can relate to it so well. It really really hits home.

And I love it. It's simplicity and depth make it incredible.

Love it.
1/15/2007 c1 14kit feral
“is he always like that?”

Yes. God, yes. The number of times I've been asked that... and he IS always like that. Because if he wasn't, you wouldn't waste so much time trying to love him, trying to warm him up. Doesn't work, does it? Just makes you colder.

"you can’t remember him any other way"

This is so lovely, so... delicate, almost. Like touching it would smudge it. But it's also got the rigidity and it's strong and just so intense... intense, yeah, that's the best word for it.

Favorites ♥
10/2/2006 c1 23C. F. Handle
It could be about a snowman...

or a lover on drugs...

or a lover... who's cold and doesn't love you back...

or...

I like it.
8/10/2006 c1 13shutupcharlotte
this poem is simple.

simple & good, filled with meaning.

awesome!
8/5/2006 c1 19toxic-noodle725
man its questions like that that always piss me off. but the ending is so true. and i,like the other reviewer am also an insomniac which probably explains why im reading poems so late at night. well anyway great job on the poem.
7/21/2006 c1 90oops heartbreak
ha. I'd say lol but that usually pisses off people. I laughed out loud. There.

I loved the humour in this poem. Usually they're all "everything sucks, ok?"

Please disregard this review, i'm an insomniac teenager.
7/12/2006 c1 sylvia's syndrome
This is profound. This made me feel awkward and uncomfortable – but not in a bad way. You managed to create such powerful feelings in this poem that they leapt right up off the page. Keep up the good work!