for You Still Didn't Leave

7/31/2006 c6 Misty Moonweb
Aww, I thought they were going to get together. But that it makes it all the better! I just love tension ^_^
7/31/2006 c6 risingofthebluesun
Aw! I was half expecting her to say 'I don't want to' when he said just forget... *sad face*

Btw...there was somewhere in the dialogue that said 'Bo' instead of 'No'

*still has sad face on*

Lol. Byiee!
7/28/2006 c5 Misty Moonweb
This was a pretty update, too! Lol... I thought the pictures you had fit perfectly with the characters! Keep up the excellent work ^_^
7/28/2006 c5 3bluang3lbby
keep going...i want to see wat happens to don and robin...
7/28/2006 c5 17heart of oak
Oh wow! This is a wonderful story...keep up the awesome work!
7/28/2006 c5 3Schloss
chap. 1-5, totally awesome, your skill with writing is absolutly off the wall, the story is awesome and the characters a portrayed, really well. i LOVE don. i half expected him to turn out gay, but he's not which is totally cool, coz a guy thats sensitive can be really hard to find. love your story!
7/28/2006 c5 1ARAAA
ah man, i love your story (= ! it's so cute. and i like the humor hahahh. update update updaate (: .
7/28/2006 c5 21insane in the brain
Aw, this is too cute. F.P's serves timed out so I couldn't review earlier and now I have nothing very helpful to say except squeal and tell you how adorable this fluff is.
7/27/2006 c1 7Larentia
Oh, I think you're an awesome writer. I loved these past five chapters. I'm wondering what could've happened that she's looking on from a year later. Anyways, I think you're doing a great job and happy writings!
7/27/2006 c5 6Callisto Jean
Don't you wish you could just make your characters come true? That would be so much fun...*sighs dreamily*

Aww, you're such a tease! You didn't let them kiss! How could you? Lol. Haha.

Hope you update soon!
7/25/2006 c4 Callisto Jean
OMG! That's so unbelievably, more-than-sugar-sweet KAWAII! (cute)

I love it. I really do. I hope you update soon!
7/25/2006 c3 Callisto Jean
Aww! You made my stomach tingle!

Donny Donny Don-Don! He's so adorable! Hehe.
7/25/2006 c2 risingofthebluesun
Her mom is just like my dad...or similar to him anyways...he openly admits that he'd rather have me skinny than healthy. Stupid eejit.

Anywho...You can say I'm definitely feeling for this chapter.

Don is a cute character!
7/25/2006 c1 risingofthebluesun
Hey, I'm really enjoying this story and that's saying a lot since I'm only in the first chapter! Yey!

Anyways...I'm going to ocntinue reading now. Lol.

Thanks for the reviews! I really appreciate people liking my story (who wouldn't?) Hehe. I'm got chapters to read and chapters to review so until the next chapter!
7/24/2006 c4 Misty Moonweb
You're right, it is a pretty update ^_^
186 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »