for You Still Didn't Leave

9/24/2006 c11 Alenor
not good, not good at all! her mum is completely unfit to be a mother if that is how she treats her daughter. brendan has the right idea about moving out, i hope something gets done about it. but first, i hope she's ok. can't wait for next chappie ~ Alenor.
9/23/2006 c11 brokenbutterfly
IDK which story of yours I like better! I'm falling in love with Matt, Don and Brendan all at the same time! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!
9/23/2006 c11 1Twinkle Star Bell
I liked it a lot. Update soon.
9/23/2006 c11 wandless
Hello! Another excellent chapter.
9/23/2006 c11 2nomdeplume311
I just read all 11 chapters of your story (when of course, I should be finishing studying chemistry). I really enjoyed it. I have a friend who's mother is exactly the same as Robin's mother- it drives me crazy. Katie hasn't really taken it to heart though. I hope she (Robin) gets some help. Don is such a sweetie, we need more guys like him in real life. Can't wait for more!
9/23/2006 c11 icedfaerie
Yeah I did mean the throwing up thing, and the fact that she can't eat anything at all...that's just horrible. Her mom seriously needs a psychologist (sp?) Anyway I loved/hated this chapter. I hated it because well because Robin is going through so much, and it's kinda sad...I didn't mean I hated it hated it...do you get what I mean? Anyway, I just love you for the extremely rapid update and I can't wait until the next chapter!
9/23/2006 c11 2Jayn
No! Argh! She's sick and you finish the chapter? Aw... but you'll update soon, right? ^_^ Please update!
9/23/2006 c11 Machete-soul-dance
Hell.That was great.Nicely done.
9/23/2006 c11 unconnected14
OMG I hope someone finds her soon. Post more soon. That was a great chapter.
9/23/2006 c11 2My Sweetheart the Drunk
haha yeah, oblivious charachters are way too fun to hate. you just want to shake sense into them.

as for the name - thanks for the compliment, but it's actually meant to be ironic. in my freshmen english class we had to read romeo and juliet, and i developed some rather strong views on love. (haha i actually rant about that in my re-write of chapter 2)

i'm really happy with how the revision of my story is going - i like the charachter better and i think she's more enjoyable to read, and less like a hyperactive puppy.
9/23/2006 c11 28Lyrical.Love
Yay! Fast update! I can't wait for more. Great chapter.
9/23/2006 c11 1See For
Jesus, that mother is crazy! Is she bulimic or something? Annorexic? And wants her daughter to be the same? Christ, Robin'll fall over getting poked by Matt sooner or later at this rate!...wait, she already fell over. XD But that's not the point. Aw.. What's going to happen to Melinda when she becomes that age? -gigantic shudder-
9/23/2006 c10 zah
wow nice story line please update it faster :-)
9/22/2006 c10 1Twinkle Star Bell
Name wrong...again. Anyway, pretty good I kind of forget what this story is about but it's still a really really good chapter.
9/22/2006 c10 Alenor
heya, i really hope she can get over the eating disorder, they can ruin lives. ahh well, i can't wait for more to see what happens at the wedding and stuff. cya later ~ Alenor.
186 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »