for You Still Didn't Leave

9/4/2006 c8 2My Sweetheart the Drunk
AH SHE'S BEING EVEN STUPIDER!

robin! anorexia bad!

haha wow, can you see how involved i get with stories?
9/4/2006 c6 My Sweetheart the Drunk
i hate her. i hate her. I HATE HER!

ugh, she's beimg...just UGH!

poor don. she's being a poopy brain
9/4/2006 c5 My Sweetheart the Drunk
"Well, if my stomach was in a gymnastics competition it would've won"

HAHA oh wow, it took me way to long to stop laughing at that. it was rather pitiful, really.

ooh, i am so excited for her going to the dance!
9/4/2006 c4 My Sweetheart the Drunk
AHH SHE IS SO BLIND!

*growls* i'm tempted to just hit her already. he's so in love with her!

WHY CANT SHE SEE THAT?
9/4/2006 c3 My Sweetheart the Drunk
haha i cant believe he actually threw the pebbles!

and it is so adorable how much he cares for her. if they dont end up together then i shall loathe you forever.

get it? got it? good.
9/4/2006 c2 My Sweetheart the Drunk
haha i totally loved the throwing pebbles at the window thing, i started laughing at my computer screen till even my dog was weirded out.

yay! i still have 7 more chapter to read!
9/4/2006 c1 My Sweetheart the Drunk
hey, wow, i'm sorry it's been taking me so long to return reviews - this summer has been pretty crazy!

and, now i'm seriously regretting taking so long. i can already tell that i love this.

yay! and i still have 8 more chapters to read!
9/4/2006 c9 dinorawr
ohmygosh!

I actually LOVE this! Don seems like the nicest, sweetest guy EVER. But I'm really worried about Robin, I hope she'll be okay! Her mother's awful! : [[

Keep up the brilliant work!
9/1/2006 c9 Misty Moonweb
This story progressing well, too! Everything is just perfect! Again, sorry for the lack of reviews. But you seem like you're getting so much support that you don't even need me ^_^ However, I will still review and support you to the best of my ability.
8/31/2006 c8 7Larentia
She should've fainted away in Don's arms! Hehe, how cute.Good chapter though, I love this story!
8/27/2006 c9 Machete-soul-dance
Oh, this is so saddening. Can't Don be all...rescuey?Even though I love him.Even if he is fictional.Jesus, are there no decent men in the world?Huh.Loved the chapter, m'dear. Keep the good work up. And write more. More quickly. Uh, wait. You updated really quickly!
8/27/2006 c9 1whateva123
nice story u have here.there is something abt this story which is nice.i think that this aneroxia thing is quite k i mean it goes weell with the story.so do update soon.
8/26/2006 c9 Shannon
I LOVE YOU TOO CHERYL!
8/26/2006 c9 2Jayn
I really like your story. Wonder if she'll collapse or something so she can get help about her eating problems. Please update!
8/26/2006 c9 The Banshee's Tears
wow! i really like this fic. its great. i only saw a few errors but nothing major. keep up the good work and update soon! i can't wait to see if don and robin get together.
186 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »