for Must Be A Full Moon

10/3/2006 c10 Olivia
This is a really well written and developed story. I especially love the insights you offer here and there as to how David is reacting to and dealing with his change. I hope you develop that further. It's an excellent opportunity for inner turmoil. I'm really enjoying your story a lot, and I can't wait to read more!
9/21/2006 c9 sailorserena141
brilliant story i love it so much so please update soon
9/21/2006 c9 11Whispers of the Lost
Nice read! So Shepard's changing... oh that will make things even more interesting. :)Nice work, keep 'em coming!

-Sasha
9/18/2006 c8 15x-kit-x
Diana's a traitor? That makes it interesting... I hope Kitty catches up soon!
9/11/2006 c1 Sasha
Hey, I just read your entire story... I love it! I'm totally hooked now, hehe. I can't wait to read the next chapter :)

Awesome work!
9/11/2006 c7 x-kit-x
YAY! Wow this chapter was amazing and I just couldn't stop reading! Update soon. Can't wait to see how the werewolves react when they find out that Kitty likes him still...
9/4/2006 c6 x-kit-x
I really love the last few chapters. At first I couldn't quite see where the story was going but I'm glad it went the way it did. Update soon :D Poor Kitty :(
7/23/2006 c3 x-kit-x
Oh I can't wait to see where this one is going now... I don't have much else to say really except that once again I love it. Wondering what's going to happen to Kitty...
7/16/2006 c2 x-kit-x
Aw poor Kitty! I hope her and her pack are ok. Can't wait to see the next update and where the story is going...I usually do the same thing with the chapters, my stories are usually two chapters ahead.
7/14/2006 c1 x-kit-x
A nice beginning and I can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work :)
40 « Prev Page 1 .. 3