for Jilted

6/14/2015 c22 Guest
Will there be a sequel to this? This is an amazing story and I really want to know if they still stay together or even get married.
6/9/2015 c22 Tee
This is for the book. Absolutely fantastic ! I loved every moment of this book. However I would have loved to see the cheating ex fiance and the bff get what was coming to them. The fact of the matter is they were horrible and I cannot imagine them having an hea. Maybe in the epilogue we can have them suffer some.
5/13/2015 c22 jessskaaaaa
honestly, i've read this story about a million times. i just keep coming back to it. and even when i forget the name of the title, and i cant remember sayuri's name, i look up japanese female names starting with s and i come back to it.
this is an amazing story that you've written and im not sure whether ive written a review of this before but if i have, here's another one hahaha. every time i read this, i end up in tears and my nose gets all red and blotchy but i wouldnt trade it for the world. you've created such beautiful images with your words and the story flows so well. you've captured that raw emotion that many other writers cant express and intertwined it into your writing- i don't think theres been a single time that i've read jilted without crying, you've literally injected pure emotion to your writing, it's like the two are one. omg i dont even know whether im making sense anymore and you probably dont even check your fanfiction reviews either but gosh. youre amazing and i always come back to this story if i ever need my heartstrings pulled and a good stress-relieving cry hahaha :')
thank you so much!
5/11/2015 c22 2Nanii
I've now re-read this story 8 times! It's one of my favorites.
2/21/2015 c22 Guest
It is 3:10 in the morning and I could not put my phone down until I finished this.
Let me just say: wow!
Now, I'm a very- and when I say very, believe me- picky reader. If the first paragraph of the first chapter fails to capture my full attention, I won't read it. But this, this MASTERPIECE that you wrote? Captivating doesn't begin to describe it. I have to admit, my favorite thing about this was the wording of everything. everything flowed. Each paragraph kept me on the edge and fully interested. This is absolutely amazing and I hope you look to get this published and made a movie, because I'd be the first one in the theatre.
1/8/2015 c5 6Batman is exotic
So happy to be reading this again, it's been a while. I'm fangirling lol
10/11/2014 c21 5BlueAki
I haven't read this story in so long and it's still as wonderful as when I first read it. I'm still hoping to see the epilogue one day :)
9/21/2014 c21 fivesevenfive
7 years later and there's no epilogue ;( But the story was truly wonderful.
8/14/2014 c22 Nur
Hi! I just wanted to say that I absolutely love this story. I first read this story years ago and till now I still do. I was wondering if you will ever write an epilogue for this story? As much as I love this story, I can't help but wonder what's going to happen next? I guess I'm just very curious to know just how everything would turn out. :-)
Thanks for the awesome story! :-)
8/14/2014 c22 sarammlover
I don't know if you are still reading reviews but if you are, I originally started reading this story as a Hunger Games story not knowing it was your story...anyway, I loved it nonetheless and I wanted it to go on forever! Thanks for sharing!
8/13/2014 c1 ickabod1119
I wanted to let you know that an author on FFN attempted to take your story and posted it word for word except change the names to fit the Hunger Games Category. They didn't even give you credit for the story until myself and someone else called them out on it. I hope this finds you because they are still posting the story of FFN. the story title is Jilted.
8/13/2014 c1 4RogueMudblood
I apologize for having to notify you in this manner, but you have disabled PMs, and I wanted to make you aware that someone has taken your story and posted it as their own content.

The user does credit you as the author of the piece; however, this was only done once the theft was pointed out by a reader.

The posting can be found here: (FFN URL) /s/10598388/1/Jilted (If for some reason that modified URL doesn't show, the story is under the same title on FFN, posted by zazanis)

We do have a template that you can use to file a report directly to the admins visible in the thread report here:
(FFN URL) /topic/124913/118710870/1/Report-FFNID-10598388-zazanis

I am sorry that this happened, and do hope that it can be resolved quickly for you.
6/14/2014 c17 Guest
This was fckin annoying.
5/22/2014 c22 fivesevenfive
Amazing!
5/22/2014 c22 Guest
I cried in the end. This story was sooooo good and suspenseful with enough detail to keep it all together. Write the epilogue!
1,256 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »