for Jilted

3/25/2014 c21 omiobabbinocaro
I guess I don't understand the Sayuri/Laryssa dynamic in this chapter. Laryssa and Eric are horrible people! I can eventually forgive them but I wouldn't/couldn't be near them ever again. The hugging, etc. was too easy. Laryssa came to Sayuri when she was at her most vulnerable. She has a lot of nerve. I just don't think it was believable. The Vincent-Eric story from the last chapter to this chapter was believable, I thought. Great writing!
3/5/2014 c22 1Varjo
Welp... Some many tears had been shed near the end. I'm so glad there's a happy ending!
2/5/2014 c22 Essandra
Very well developed and written. I will honestly admit that I cried.. ALOT! I blame it all on Sayuri. I honestly feel like I can relate to her. I fell in love with this story. I really recommend it and hope you do write that epilogue one day. Thank you for your creativity and I encourage you to keep writing. I also really love the songs you add.. makes it more personal.
11/8/2013 c16 Prodigee123
ha! good
10/2/2013 c22 aeris
i cant wait for the epilogue if u write one! :D i love your story! it made me cry :P hehe in a good way though.
10/2/2013 c20 aeris
dammit im crying ... like a lot o_0 well done it takes a lot to do that! sayuri has such a strong personality and i think shes my new favourite character :)
9/28/2013 c2 aeris
shit the last line had me tearing up! im loving the story so far :) lol i made up my own visual on how eric and vincent look from the descriptions you gave and... damn theyre fine :D
5/5/2013 c22 lostlamb
4/27/2013 c22 F
Best story on fiction press. You are amazing
4/9/2013 c20 Cassie1550
Eric is a monster because his spinelessness wrecks havoc around him and he carries on like his poop don't stink. It's all about him.
4/7/2013 c22 Guest
If you add an epilogue, I hope it's a couple of years after this last chapter with Laryssa and Eric on the verge of divorce filled with bitterness because the selfish act they committed towards Sayuri have plagued their entire marriage. Seriously, I just want to crush their "love conquers all" mentality. They don't deserve to be happy. Especially Eric. What a coward.

I'm also a bit unsatisfied with the ending. I feel like Sayuri deserves better. Vincent's decision to dissolve the company was more for his and Eric's relationship. That's not really a sacrifice he made for Sayuri. So where's the grovelling?

This is probably the first time I was so into writing a review. I really do hope you write an epilogue even though it has been years since you published this.
4/7/2013 c22 4767shimmer
Wow, this story really blew my mind. I'm a voracious reader, sometimes reading up to three full length books a day, and would probably read more if life didn't get in the way. To say that I love this story is an understatement - you blew it out of the water! It was angsty (oh the angst!) meaty, thought-provoking and there was genuine character growth. i had to put my ipad down a few times just to keep from saturating it -and although I can get a touch emotional at times, I haven't cried over a book in a really, really long time. I loved that Sayuri was a very strong woman who gave as good as she got, and that she didn't forgive Eric and Laryssa that easy. A minor quibble would be that Vince really didn't have to grovel all that much, but I get that his dissolving his company really showed Sayuri how much he sacrificed too to be with her. Still hate Eric and Laryssa, and I'd be okay if she maintains her distance from them, but then I'm the type of gal who wants her pound of flesh! I get that they're happy together, but perfect Laryssa and Eric's complete happiness with her made me just want to puke at times. (Uhmmm, can you tell I'm a vindictive bitch?) I wanted something bad to happen to Eric; he was an utter douchebag! Please, please consider publishing this book because I would really love a personal copy. I want to be able to re-read the books I love and spread the word to my friends. This book goes onto my keeper shelf, and I only have very few books on there. The fact that you are not a published author and nevertheless writing such a gem of a story has me shaking my head in disbelief, because I read so many wallbangers out there which are a complete waste of time and money. Please write another story, and soon! O)h, by the was, the lyrics were awesome! Introduces the chapter nicely.
3/19/2013 c22 tenna shut up
I'm glad Vincent is working on the brother thing to be honest, it'll be good for him a bit and well caring for the relationships in his life is good.
3/19/2013 c20 tenna shut up
Eric Grendel you are too much. In a way I think Saiyuri understands too why Vincent would choose what he chose but you know...too soon too much the things that have been taken from her and who wouldn't be angry when it's because of one person too. This chapter oh oh oh too much. Eric is a piece of work, like I sort of understand where he's coming from but the choices you make dude. The choices you make. I'm glad Saiyuri hit him :))
3/19/2013 c4 tenna shut up
Oh god I hope Eric and Laryssa fall apart. I hope they're ruined by what they don't talk about. Honestly, their reasons just don't cut it UGH NO NO NO sure they fell in love okay whatever what can you do right? Okay. But choosing to leave her at the altar with the intention to return later in the day to explain when things have died down? WTF too cruel They should have owned up to it :( :(
1,256 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »