for Jilted

7/18/2006 c3 dssb3
The story is great...I'm loving it alot. :)
7/17/2006 c3 xmile
i am loving this fic! the narration is great and the plot is well thought out. please update soon! i am waiting for the next chap!
7/17/2006 c3 3ALY55A
NOO! I will gladly take her place.. argh can't believe sayuri! this is really good, please update soon! can't wait to find out what happens next.
7/17/2006 c3 icedfaerie
OH! I just love this story! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! I love the characters (hate Eric)...and I cannot wait until the next chapter!
7/17/2006 c3 starburst19
update
7/16/2006 c2 dssb3
The story is getting very interesting. I can't wait to read some more. Vincent sounds hot. lol.
7/15/2006 c2 2AllTheKingsMen
MORE MORE MORE! please write more! your writing sytle is addicting to say the very least and i await the next chapter with bated breath and little sleep!
7/15/2006 c2 1blondiexoxo
hope u update soon i wanna know what happens between them and erics responce to it
7/15/2006 c2 3ALY55A
love this story already! and ughh can't believe eric and laryssa. but yay vincent sounds nice.. anyway update soon please! can't wait to read some more.
7/15/2006 c1 dssb3
Interesting plot can't wait to read more. :)
7/14/2006 c1 2AllTheKingsMen
Loving it so far! Cant wait for a new chapter! I mean i know its odd to say that when its kind of short and just the beginning. But your writing style is promising! I cant wait to see when the plot really thickens!
1,256 « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84