for Better for Ezra

4/9/2008 c9 complicationsG
I loved this story! It's sweet, we see some Brett & Michael (I still want more! :D) and Luke is just lovely!

I love your whole universe. Thanks for such an amazing read.
9/20/2007 c7 SJ
I'm so glad you decided to continue this story. I think the strongest elements to this are your characters. Luke and Ezra are so endearing, thank you for deciding to continue until an end.
10/21/2006 c9 32eldrin
This was a rather sudden end. Why do I get the feeling that you were still carrying over some of your desire to discontinue this piece?

Regardless, this has got to be one of your best endings yet. It's happy and fun to read. I find that I can't leave this couple with anything less than lots of wild well wishes.
10/18/2006 c9 10afk
i absolutely adored this chapter! an dthe story of teh cleaning was way hilarious! plus teh food for the holocaust XD cracked me up! i couldn't read it before cause ficpress was being wierd... -_-
10/17/2006 c9 green
Instead of being sad when your stories end, this one makes me happy.
10/17/2006 c9 25Esquirella
Ezra's coming along nicely. His friendship with Mikey and his relationship with Will seems to be pulling him out of stasis, and now he can join Luke in the real world.
10/12/2006 c9 Kasee Lara
It's not what I expected.

I thought there was going to be more detail and more interaction between Will and Ezra.

I was surprised when I found out that this was the last chapter.

It was still sweet though and maybe we'll find out more about Ezra through Will or Mikey's point of view?

But they're a cute couple. :)
10/12/2006 c9 19diebyownhands
aw so sweet. I really like this couple.
9/13/2006 c8 7SarryMatts
I am so g;ad that thisisn't discontinued, i nearly had a heart attack when i saw that.

Anyways, I love this story and your characterisation is brilliant.
9/9/2006 c8 10afk
i don't really like teagan that much...she's developed from shy girl and so...but i still love mike! yay!
9/8/2006 c8 32eldrin
I hate how ominous the last few lines seem. I hope that I'm reading too much into things (or not...what would be the point of the story if there was no conflict?). Love the interaction of these character's.
9/8/2006 c8 25Esquirella
I'd agree with Luke's assertion at the end of this chapter if I didn't know YOU so well, princess max. *taps foot* Would it help if I threatened to ehurt you if you screw with poor Ezra again?
9/8/2006 c8 L. A. Solvang
Mhm..! I'm glad it's no longer discontinued. The thing I'm looking the most forward to is to see how Will handles having his past - Ezra - brought up again. Denial doesn't always work... mhm... interesting...
9/7/2006 c8 19diebyownhands
I don't know why but the whole time while readining Luke in my head had this weird accent. Actually now that I think about it he sounded like Tom Cruise in Interview with a vampire LOL.

I've probably said it quite a few times but I reallylike the interaction between Ezra and Luke
8/29/2006 c7 32eldrin
I'm glad that this is un-discontinued. What more can be said?
85 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »