for Better for Ezra

8/8/2006 c6 ddz008
They finally know! I wonder how is Will going to react... Hope you update soon, please! :)
8/8/2006 c6 25Esquirella
Wow! That was certainly an awkward way for Will to meet his long-lost big brother. Poor Ezra, too. He's not good with awkward situations. Great update!
8/8/2006 c6 diebyownhands
Wow wonder what Will will tell Luke at work the next day!

I find it cute how Brett is a bit "scared" of Michael.
8/8/2006 c6 10afk
scary! omg! now it's goign to get interesting... and i'm said brett and micheal are having a bit rough relationship *pout*

yay for update! XD XD
8/3/2006 c5 7SarryMatts
Yay a new story!

I love these guys and Luke is so cool, I'm glad you've bought him into this. Will we see will (that's hard to say O_o) in the next chapter?

~Serena
8/3/2006 c5 ddz008
Great chapter! :)I like Luke XD He is finally going to meet Will! Hope you update soon!
8/3/2006 c5 Josie
Argh I wish the chapters were longer! But you're really good at not using too many words, and the sparse narration and action makes me really itch to read more, makes it exciting in a way. All the things left unsaid and undescribed are actually part of the magic in your writing, I think.

I've heard americans call a ute a ute, too, but pick-up is probably more common.
8/3/2006 c5 green
Luke meets Will? I wonder how Will will react upon meeting Ezra eventually. It's good to know Mikey doesn't cheat anymore and Brett's around. I hope Jaime finds someone to fill in for Terry. I don't know why but I feel like the story begins next Chapter. UPDATE SOON!
8/3/2006 c5 Orangeena
I'm so glad Luke came clean! And now he gets to meet Will. I wonder if there is any chance of Jamie dating another guy, sometime in the future? No- don't tell me! I like to be surprised.Great chapter- and we Americans call ukes 'pick-up trucks', which really makes quite a bit of sense 'cause we can pick stuff up with them :)-Abbey
8/3/2006 c5 8Sundown
brilliance. Pure brilliance. I can't ask for more in such a perfect story...please, feed us more of this excellent piece!xx
8/3/2006 c5 10afk
i had forgoten will became a teacher! lol! and aw i LOVE ezra i want to cuddle him and and pet him :3 update!
8/2/2006 c5 Kasee Lara
Will next chapter? Hopefully. It doesn't really seem like the story has started yet, but I think that will change next chapter. Thanks for keeping us updated on Brett and Mikey. Ezra is so sweet and insecure. I'm glad he's got a friend now though. I'm a little sad that Jamie's dating again, but he is still young and it's what Terry would have expected. Nice chapter as usual, but I'm really waiting for the next one.
8/2/2006 c5 3BabyKeepItSurreal
Luke's going to meet Will? That's wonderful. I'm looking forward to seeing how all of this unfolds...How will Will react? How will Ezra explain things to him? Ek! Update soon.
8/2/2006 c5 4mandrake-o
Aw... it's lusciously sweet.

And, Americans call utes "trucks". I think it's a bit idiotic as then what do they call the other sort of truck? But language is like that. BTW, I'm Australian so I could be wrong... but this perception of mine has steered me okay so far.

=) Mandraco.
8/2/2006 c5 25Esquirella
Ezra sounds like a real sweetie ... and really, Luke was only thinking of Ezra when he got the job.
85 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »