for Better for Ezra

8/2/2006 c5 19diebyownhands
I find this to be one of your sweetest stories.

Ezra and Luke seem like a good couple no drama between them. Just good sweet and loving...
8/2/2006 c5 32eldrin
I didn't realize how much I looked forward to your updates until I checked my email today and did a strange arm-pump, whispered cheer thing. Geez.

Love this.
8/1/2006 c4 WitchGhost
I never ead anyone of your stories before, but i do like this one. The characters are sound and nice. I'll have to say I like the story and might read mor ein the future.
7/27/2006 c4 green
NOTHING comes close to the excitement I feel when I see you've updated. We learn something about Will's past and OH MY GOD! Brett seems to be more home more often because of Teagon probably. I love this story, but I think Brett and Michael is your masterpiece. Do not let Michael and Ezra sleep together.
7/27/2006 c4 25Esquirella
Phew on the "Michael Connection"! For now, at least. You may not play baseball over there, but you know how to throw a curve ball with the best of them!

I was also good to finally get the background on just how bad Will's parents were to him. They sound atrocious! Damon's weren't THAT bad compared to Will's. Poor, tall, gangly boy! Will he meet his meek brother soon?
7/27/2006 c1 3BabyKeepItSurreal
They were chained up with the dogs! How horrible! Bastard parents!

At least Ezra knows where his brother is. Things are on the right track.

Luke is too cute.
7/27/2006 c4 Josie 1moresickpuppy
I read heaps of fic, but nothing makes my heart leap quite like seeing you've updated...

Can't wait to see how the big reunion goes. I don't really feel like I know Luke and Ezra yet, especially Luke since he's the narrator and we mostly only see them interacting with each other. So looking forward to that, too. Thanks for the awesome new meander to the Brisbane stories.
7/27/2006 c4 10afk
aw i couldn't stop grinning at the end of teh chapter they are so cute togetehrr! :3 i wnat to hug them
7/27/2006 c4 Kasee Lara
Will's childhood...finally! I can't wait till next chapter...more Michael and Brett action. I'm really worried about those guys. Ezra is too cute. I just want to give him a massive hug. Nice work as usual.
7/26/2006 c4 diebyownhands
I really like Ezra I think I've said it already.

Seems like Brett is spending more time at home now
7/26/2006 c4 ddz008
Great chapter! I don't know why I thought that Tom was Ezra's brother XD But now that I think about it... it's obvious that he couldn't be his brother. It makes so much more sense now that I know that he is Will's. I'm really happy to finally know something about Will's past! Hope you update soon... and don't let Michael sleep with Ezra! :)
7/26/2006 c4 32eldrin
So we finally learn a bit about Will's childhood...and wow.

Luke and Ezra are wonderful characters.
7/25/2006 c3 3BabyKeepItSurreal
The part about Luke telling his dad about his sexuality was humorous :D Luke is so adorable!

He's getting closer and closer...maybe he'll figure some stuff out soon.
7/25/2006 c3 ddz008
Great chapter! XDHe doesn't know how close he is to finding Tom. Hope you update soon! :)
7/25/2006 c3 32eldrin
This is splendid. I love the meeting up with Brett and Michael. It's also good to see that Jamie's doing well. Great chapter.
85 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »