for Just Listen

8/12/2007 c1 5YoungInside
I liked this a lot. It was really easy to relate to. A lot of people feel neglected at times.. and ignored. Keep up the good work. I'll review your story soon. Mind reviewing my stories as well?
4/1/2007 c1 27S. Ben Beach
I really like it how the words keep on drilling (pleading, laughing, hoping, ignoring, sighing, smiling...) and the frustration that comes out. I can definitely relate to this, sometimes you wish people took you seriously and listened. Really good stuff :)
3/25/2007 c1 40JessieJean
That's sad... And so true sometimes... And... Kinda dark, but not angst really... I like it very much (my postive grammar, hah); great work!
3/13/2007 c1 34Ashlee Pond
Easy to relate to, and has a good flow to it. Bravo.
3/8/2007 c1 tonicole
that's deep;i know how it feels to have people not listen to what you have to say. this spits the truth.
3/8/2007 c1 Evil-chan
Awesomeness. There was a point in my life when I could've totally related. I liked it and the ending is sad ;(...yeah. I like the line "When I'm sighing, you are smiling...", wuv it!

Evil-chan
2/16/2007 c1 27Cait Street
wowowowowowow!Amazing, and very true. I often find myslef thinking the exact same thing. The message was loud and clear. Loved it!
2/7/2007 c1 Abby Ebon
I like it, speaks of frustration with the world in genral and helplessness aginst it, much like I feel at times. At least it does to me, but if not, ignore me, I'm weird like that. Thanks for reviewing my poem 'The One', I've changed some things, PM me if you like them or not, please? Thanks, and good work!
9/30/2006 c1 6Hole Buddies
your was not used correctly a couple of times but that was all i saw to critisize and this was really good otherwise, i saw on your myspace that u like evanescence, hehe i love 'em nice job on the poem
9/28/2006 c1 44Reed The Writer
I haven't posted in a while. i like this. it's how i feel about some of the people i care about the most. why doesn't anyone listen?

very good.
9/27/2006 c1 85Embellished Heart
I feel this with my little brother. I hope one day he takes the ear plugs out before he permantly damages himslef. I was touched by this. Keep it up.Dana
8/14/2006 c1 81Princess-anna57
Very well written. I totally understand. Keep writing!

~Anna~ ^_^
7/17/2006 c1 NO LONGER USING
...WOW...this shows so much emotion and I love it. Also shows how the characters are like polar oposites.

btw I've got a story up called Superficially honest, that you might like. so go ahead and check it out if you haven;t already..
7/15/2006 c1 67BERRYLICIOUS
good grief i know this feeling all too well! it makes a really good statement about how people actually just don't listen these days. kinda sad eh?i like the rhyming scheme for it too. it had a good flow! overall it was wonderful!