for The Girl with the Sharpie Markers

8/9/2006 c7 3ZOMGGNOWAY
WHATHTESHITT, keep writing ho.
8/6/2006 c6 anonymous commenter
Have you considered getting a beta reader who would help to edit your work? I do like this story quite a lot, and I can't wait to read the next bit. But with the spelling and grammar and other technical doohickeys, it's a little tough to get through. Please don't take this badly, it is meant to help only.
8/3/2006 c6 YuLian
Wow, pretty interesting. I think you need to check your spelling sometimes, and maybe describe a little more. Sometimes, your grammar's a little out of whack too. Wow, what a talented artist!

-YuLian
8/2/2006 c6 2x.your.brand.new.mistake.x
Interesting...Good luck God bless!
8/2/2006 c6 4SweetNSourYo
Thanks for the reviews everyone...even the negative reviews...they all help in different ways. But if your going to flame me or whatever its called give me some critical advice to make it better
8/2/2006 c6 ZOMGG
ZOMGG, Jack SO likes her, and that Jonathon dude is so cool.
8/2/2006 c4 Ane
This has got to be the dumbest plot on the face of the planet. Sharpies? Are you serious? pft!
7/31/2006 c1 ZOMMG
ZOMGG, this story is so hawtt, I wanna make love to it! Write more! LONNGER! zomgg
7/31/2006 c4 4untitled furniture
Omg that had to suck!
7/26/2006 c3 3SimplySweetnSour
this story seems funny
7/22/2006 c3 4untitled furniture
Those teachers seem like a pain in the ass! And that Kattina girl seem like a attention seeker. Devin does talk alot! Even though I don't know her yet she seems pretty cool! Can't wait for your update!

-Tweetz
7/20/2006 c2 untitled furniture
Way to short! You should make it longer, I'm sure you'll get more reviews because this seems pretty good. Don't stop writing!

-Tweetz
7/18/2006 c1 3A Snake Bite
Very good so far. it'll be intresting to see where this go. add a lil more detail and you got it. and correct the mistakes.
28 « Prev Page 1 2