for i wanna be your marilyn monroe

4/18/2014 c1 21Scribe of Dreams
Jesus this is beautiful. I especially love 'We'll romance and overdoes/ we'll be our own poison/ & when we're ghosts" lines
1/22/2013 c1 35stars shine out
really, really beautiful!
3/14/2008 c1 81thursdays and rain
this just amazes me.. wonderfully written! onto favorites..

hearts this..

love~♥
3/14/2007 c1 1sex on the boulevard
It's good.

Very much like a song.

Well written!
12/12/2006 c1 19lastchance02
I love this. Oh, the beautiful people. I especially like the note it ends on.
12/3/2006 c1 56from beneath the bell jar
This is such a cool and different piece. I love the repetition - it's very effective. Great phrases and well-written...("we'll be our sweetest downfall") lovely. I'm adding to my c2
11/13/2006 c1 74A Perfect Sonnet
Sweet Virgin Mary Mother of Jesus I miss reading your poetry. It's been a while and I'm damn happy this was my welcome back to it. Now if you'll pardon me, I have to go read a few more before I take off for class...
10/27/2006 c1 74laughter at the funeral
wow, you used the figures just so perfectly...the style of using the icons were a bit cliched but i dont know how you pulled it off so well...and the thing on ghosts and then we'll sing is just so clever...you should be praised for this darling...

truly yours...
10/19/2006 c1 83Nails For Your Crucifix
God I forgot how much I loved your work (haven't been on fp in about 6 months for lack of ideas, lack of inspiration, and lack of anything worth saying...but I broke that today)

And your work is just so raw, so full of emotion and so awe inspiring. I wish I could still write like that. Cherish this time. Only at one stage in our lives are any of us capable of writing with such emotion and feeling those emotions with such ferocity and recklessness.

Wonderful job. I will definately see more from you in the future.

And I like the joe dimaggio stanza
10/11/2006 c1 87Chaos Apple
Fucking GORGEOUS, like a slap in the face-I was simply astonished at the amount of beauty in this peace-and yes, I'm stuttering out loud trying to figure out exactly how to describe how fucking amazing this poem made me feel. It's orgasmic-it rocks my insides (my heart in particular, my brain a close second) and you are fantastic!

Lovely, darling, an instant favorite. As are you.**added to list**

Alice

Alice
9/24/2006 c1 60dollface and her cancer
...and why did i not review this, when i'm clearly in love with it?
9/16/2006 c1 35andrealiz
this.is.beautiful.
8/7/2006 c1 12weallfalldown
I love it. Especially, "you'll defend my nude sceneswhen i defend your anger managementwith bruises on my wrists & blood on our lipswe'll be our sweetest downfallwhen we hold hands & singlalalalalalala"gosh...perfect.
8/7/2006 c1 65Aquafied
& when we're ghostswe'll hold hands & singlalalalalala-ah, perfection.

i like the sentimental side of overused icons, but here, not so much. gently tied with others to make it more unique
7/27/2006 c1 115HauntedMisery
I quite enjoyed reading this, very nicely done. I love your poetry, you are a very good author.
21 Page 1 2 Next »