for i wanna be your marilyn monroe

7/24/2006 c1 Elizabeth Bilberry
This poem really appealed to be, especially the third verse. You give out some interesting thoughts and imagery in this lovely poem of yours.

EB
7/23/2006 c1 90WiltingBlackRose
Well, that was just completely...BREATH-TAKING!

But seriously, it was great.
7/19/2006 c1 871no.peace.los.angeles
Seriously? Best song (I'm assuming that's what you were going for?) I've read in a long time. I got to "i wanna be your miss golden dreams/& you can be my benxodiazepine" and was floored, because the only other person I've seen use that word in a song is Tori Amos (from "pancake" - the line is "Like a flag/On a popstar/On a Benzodiazapene"). So, yes, freak out time for me if you can conjure up images of Tori Amos. Obviously I'm favoriting this. Too gorgeous not to. Keep writing! :)
7/18/2006 c1 68this is britt
you have no idea how happy the history in here made me. that's so terribly nerdy, isn't it?

i wanna be your miss golden dreams& you can be my benzodiazepine - that was my favorite part in the whole thing.

glad to see you are back- and with a vengence, this truly is great, so I'm going to favorite it.
7/18/2006 c1 83Prevaricate
fantastic. Just all around brilliant and it makes me want to go jump off a bridge just for that moment of wind in my hair with Mr. RightWrong holding my hand.

you are a wonderful writer. this is going on my favorite's list.
7/18/2006 c1 26SimplyxAndyxDi
Again.

Love it!

I swear, you always make me want to write a pretty poem. I simply adore your writing. Keep it up!
21 « Prev Page 1 2