for Möbius Strip

1/6/2007 c25 12theTwilightPen
What creeps me out about this is that Terry isn't the somewhat bumbling normal guy I originally saw. He's become a psychopathic, bipolar druggy who is so lazy he barely does anything for himself, a man who beats up his ex-girlfriend (or so with think...maybe you'll pull another one over our eyes) because he gets hyped up over the fact that she left him for a girl.

This changing of perspectives truly is EERIE...which I guess is WHY I appreciate it so much.

And the horse man?

Yeah. Reeally creepy.
1/5/2007 c25 archived
JESUS THAT'S CREEPY! I just read 3 chapters in a row, to get caught up, and they progressively got more and more creepy and messed up. The spiders? omfg I so arachnophobic and that was like my worst nightmare...I have to say I am addicted to this story and your writing makes it so real and intense and scary...wow. I'm just reading and my brain keeps going WHOA! WHAT? and freaking out. Amazing stuff. Keep it up.

1/4/2007 c24 theTwilightPen
O.o

...once again, I am speechless. You did an excellent job of creating such a terrible, digusting and (above all) CREEPY bad-guy that I felt the hair on the back of my neck going up. It's just so...bad. Above all, now that we know what Judy is TRULY messing with, the plot takes yet another twist.

Well...no matter how creeped out I am...

Excellent job.
12/18/2006 c22 theTwilightPen
Every time I read "Mobius" I get envious. I get envious, curious, and frightened as hell because your writing is so...incredible. That's it. The prose, the change of pace, tone, viewpoint, and emotion is so phenomenal that I don't know if there's anyone here who can compare. It also can't hurt that just when one thinks the story is over, viewpoints change and now we're seeing in an entirely new perspective.

So: Wow. Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow. I envy you and respect you deeply, and pray to God that you keep this goin' like you have.

Cheers,

TwilightPen
12/7/2006 c21 9Sir Exal
Ha HA! I was about to complain that since it went up, it should have been to Terry and Madeline 1 instead of 0, that you were going back to the beginning, then...

Ah.

Judy's story is even better written than the others, and I can't wait to see Terry's Girlfriend's side.
11/6/2006 c19 archived
This chapter seemed shorter than the other ones. :( Or maybe I'm just imagining that. The story's getting a little more normal, and it's nice to get a breather from the weirdness even though I'm excited for more. Who's the guy with the cone hat? Where is Judy going? what did seth have to do with it? I can't wait to learn more.

your faithful reader,

-Leyla-
11/2/2006 c1 4the small print
I came across 'Zoning Out', but the summary of 'Möbius Strip' intrigued me.

This chapter was a great opening. I really enjoyed the first paragraph and your description is quite good.

Hopefully I'll have time later on to check out the rest of the story, but so far I see no glaring errors.

Good work!

- The Small Print
11/1/2006 c18 archived
Wo! It's come full circle! back to where we started! like a frickin mobius strip!

this makes me really happy. Please keep writing.

10/31/2006 c1 27BOB34
PLEASE KEEP WRITING! I NEED MORE!
10/26/2006 c18 9Sir Exal
Heh. It's getting better and better on both sides. Continue or I eat your brain.

And the fact we're on Terry .9 just makes the next chapters all the better to look forward to. Excellent.
10/10/2006 c13 Mechanical Dolls
Hey you! It's been a long time since I've read your stuff, and I must say that you've gotten better! I love your writings. It's about the only thing I come back for. :D

Mobius Strip has a generous dose of mystery, intrigue, and maybe even a dash of horror. I really enjoy the way you write too. This story's style is different from Zoning Out (still working on 2), and I especially dig the way you somehow confuse the reader with your writings in order to show the confused state of the character's mind.

I love it! Update soon!

-MD
10/8/2006 c13 archived
Wow this story is creepy! I had put off reading it for ages because I hadn't had time, and then I thought I'd better get on it or else there'd be too many chapters to catch up on in one sitting. And I'm so glad I did. I just have to remember, next time, not to read it at night. I had to go out and get the laundry when I finished, and my heart was beating SO hard when I went outside into the dark. That is a sign of great writing. Plus, I love the plot, and I can tell it will have many more metaphorical twists and turns in the coming chapters. Keep writing!

10/5/2006 c12 Sir Exal
GAH! Why'd it have to end there?

Very nice. Excellent, even.

The parts that are supposed to be exestential and deep are, as well as feeling like a drug trip themselves. The rest is just masterfully written, with words even I haven't heard of, and that's a feat.

Continue. Soon. It's interesting how you're calling these chapters Terry and Madeline.3 or whatever. What happens when we reach 1.Terry? Will our two protagonists ever meet? So many cool questions...
10/1/2006 c9 4Sakka-Fenikkusu
Sorry I haven't been reviewing as of late. I just think that this story has gotten a little too risque for me. You're very good, and I urge you to continue, but I won't be reading any more of Mobius strip. Don't think you've lost a fan- I'll still love all your other stories, this one is just a little more of a mature rating. -Sakka-Fenikkusu
10/1/2006 c2 12theTwilightPen
Fanatastic voice. Absolutely fantastic voice. However: there is quite a repetition of "he" and "Terry" and in the future for more lively reading I advise that you mix up your pronouns a little bit. From the variety in speech anyway, I don't doubt that you can do it.

Great job. I'm curious to see where this is going and how all these characters wind into each other.

Thanks,TwilightPen