for Möbius Strip

9/22/2006 c8 4Sakka-Fenikkusu
Fascinating. I wonder what is outside the Other Front Door? Poor Terry, scared out of his mind. It makes me scared reading this. Great work. You have a knack for the mysterious.
9/19/2006 c7 Sakka-Fenikkusu
Yet another interesting chapter. I love how you post 2 at a time. XD I found the mispronounciation of Femme Fatale funny. My Grandpa used to mispronounce Les Miserables, and it just reminded me of that. Great job with this one.
9/19/2006 c6 Sakka-Fenikkusu
Wow, that's pretty creepy. "Terry was afraid." What an understatement. I'd be screaming my head off, or something. Good work with this chapter. My favorite description, I think, is where you said the blinds made "zebra stripes" on his face. Off to chapter 7!
9/12/2006 c5 Sakka-Fenikkusu
Just read Ch. 5. I'm in love with this story. I wonder what's going on with the pointy-hooded person?
9/12/2006 c4 Sakka-Fenikkusu
I was very happy to discover two new chapters here. Believe me. I've read Terry 2, and I find it very interesting. Off to chapter 5!
9/11/2006 c3 Sakka-Fenikkusu
Now I'm really curious what's in the tape. I also will be excited to see how Terry and Madeleine's stories will link. Keep on writing this!
9/11/2006 c2 Sakka-Fenikkusu
I just read the second chapter. I love the characters you've introduced. They're rich and interesting. Also, the descriptions are excellent. There is no way to sum up the admiration I have for your writing.
9/11/2006 c1 Sakka-Fenikkusu
Wow. That's a really interesting beginning. I love the idea of the Mobius strip. I've made a few before. This is the third of your stories I'm reading, and I love it. Faves.
7/19/2006 c1 Myufisian
He sounds like one of the Ku Klux Klan. But it's a good start! I like it. :)
54 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4